Im in stabilization... and some pics

Day 3 of stablization

Thanks guys for all your support and compliments, you have me blushing.

Well I just had my chicken and brocolli in the mushroom soup, quite yummy. My teeth dont hurt as much this time, which is a good thing.

Im finding that Im drinking more than my usual 5-6 litres of water now, I dont know is thats because having a little food is making me thirsty, or what!!!! Anyone else had this experience.

Well so far so good, although I looked at my chicken and brocolli and I keep thinking, damn thats a lot of food!!!!!

Toffee and walnut mousse for dessert in a few hours, and then a cranberry bar as my treat... life is good when you eat things you like!!!

Leighann

Thank you for sharing! :D
The difference in you is fantastic, amazing and most definately the type of photo's that brought me to CD in the first place.

Well done for being so strong in CD, and you sound like you are handling maintainence fantasticly well too.

You are a true true winner in every way! :D

Strangely I feel more thirsty as well on AAM!

Have you being adding salt to your food, I know I did:rolleyes:

Not that I ever take that much...really.

Delighted you are doing so well.

Love Mini xxx

Wow just seen this, and you have done so well !! :)
You look amazing, I hope your really proud of your achievement.
Well Done !

What a transformation!!

Well done m8eeeeee you have done absolutely brilliantly.

Soooooooooooooooperb!!

Mike

Thanks guys.

Mini, I didnt add any salt to my food, I just cut up the chicken, and the brocolli, weighed it and then cooked it, no added salt!!! Im just more thirsty on AAM for some reason... hmmmmm maybe someone else can tell me whats going on out there.

Yesterday I drank 8 litres of water, usually I drink 5-6 litres a day.. but yesterday it was like my throat was a desert!!!

any ideas anyone?

Leighann

Day 4 of stabilization

Well its day 4, and Im really enjoying having food again. I was really scared about introducing food, but now I look forward to my chicken and brocolli in my soup. I like the feeling of chewing again.

Trying not to drink 8 litres of water today. I peed for England last nite, if they had it as an olympic sport, I would of bought home some serious gold medals!!!

I am flicking through my low GI cookbooks looking at all the lovely healthy meals I am planning to cook. Ive even planned out the Christmas dinner, all low GI. I cant wait!!!

I am doing the AAM for 2 weeks on this journey and then stepping it up through the program, spending 2 weeks on each stage. I hope I can keep this positive attitude up for the entire time.

Leighann

Hi Leighann,

So glad you are doing so well and how is the water situation now.

Are you still feeling overly thirsty or has it settle.

Love Mini xxx

Day 5 of AAM

Well I cant believe Ive been eating for 5 days now. It will be interesting to see if I lose any weight this week. I am so busy with work, and house hunting, that finding time to workout this week is just about impossible

Chicken, brocolli in veggie soup tonite, but I put a bit too much black pepper in.. oh well, will just help to get water down. Speaking of water, only drank 6 litres yesterday, so back to my normal water intake. I think because its been so long since eating, that my body wasnt use to it, hence the thirst I had.

Thanks so much for your compliments. My CDC wants me to go for slimmer of the year, and have decided I will try. It will be a good excuse, and help bring me out of my shell a bit. Does anyone know what it entails? Im guessing I have an interview, but is it with a panel, single person? All these questions now!!!!!

How is everyone else going? Anyone else doing stablization?

Leighann

Day 6 of stabilization AAM

Day 6 already, damn how time flies.

Really enjoying the food again, although I do get full quick, which is probably a good thing. No more water troubles, back to my regular 6 litres a day.

I find now, I actually look forward to dinner, so that I can chew!!!!!

Ive been doing the Paul McKenna thing, chewing my chicken for at least 20 times. I plan to do his thing, with the low GI once Im eating properly.

How is everyone else doing?

Leighann

Day 8

Woohoo Ive done a week. One more week of AAM then onto 790. I honestly thought that this week I would not have lost a thing, considering I didnt do any exercise due to house hunting and other things that unfortunately got in the way. But low and behold, I lost 2 lbs this week, Im chuffed.

Back to the workout regime on Monday. I am looking at a house for rent tomorrow night, please keep fingers crossed that this is just what we are looking for, and that no one else has applied for it. Im a little anxious as Im the last appointment to view it, so Im hoping that the others that see it dont like it for some reason or another!!!

How is everyone tonite?

Leighann

You looked FANTASTIC, well done girl!!

You should be very proud of yourself, you've done incredibly well - my jaw did drop when I saw the last pic, compared to the first!

You're very pretty!

Congratulations!

Gemx :D

Leighann your pictures really are an inspiration. You look totally amazing and I hope you're in front of that camera all the time now....:D

So much going on in your life - good luck with everything, the house, slimmer of the year....:)

Back