I'm in the century club!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Just a quick update as I haven't posted over here for a while. As of last Sunday I had lost exactly 100lb this year! From 24st 9lb/345lb to 17st 7lb/245lb. Happy with that!

Believe I have lost more this week but unsure what I have lost as currently in hospital after emergency surgery on Thursday! On the mend now and hoping to be home tomorrow.

Starlit_Cazza said:
Just a quick update as I haven't posted over here for a while. As of last Sunday I had lost exactly 100lb this year! From 24st 9lb/345lb to 17st 7lb/245lb. Happy with that!

Believe I have lost more this week but unsure what I have lost as currently in hospital after emergency surgery on Thursday! On the mend now and hoping to be home tomorrow.

Well done! That's a great achievement. :) I saw on another thread that it was gallbladder surgery you had. Hope it went well. I've just been diagnosed with gallstones myself and have a hospital appointment in 3 weeks time, so hoping to get mine whipped out too, lol. Take care. :) xx

Well done! That's a great achievement. :) I saw on another thread that it was gallbladder surgery you had. Hope it went well. I've just been diagnosed with gallstones myself and have a hospital appointment in 3 weeks time, so hoping to get mine whipped out too, lol. Take care. :) xx

Yes gallbladder came out rather unexpectedly on Thursday! Had horrendous attack Monday night. Ended up in a and e. Admitted and scan confirmed gallstones Tuesday, certainly didn't expect to have the op so quickly! Honestly assumed I would be sent home and put on a waiting list. All a bit of a shock really!

First of all congratulations! That is brilliant and second I do hope you get well soon. Positive thinking always helps so just remember how well you have done while your recovering!

Starlit_Cazza said:
Yes gallbladder came out rather unexpectedly on Thursday! Had horrendous attack Monday night. Ended up in a and e. Admitted and scan confirmed gallstones Tuesday, certainly didn't expect to have the op so quickly! Honestly assumed I would be sent home and put on a waiting list. All a bit of a shock really!

It's probably for the best that it happened that way, rather than it being drawn out with intermittent attacks whilst you're waiting for the op. That's what I'm dreading, lol, I'm just feeling terrible for ages after a flare up and would like it gone. I hope you're feeling better now. Did they do it keyhole? :) xx

Yes they did keyhole. I have 4 1" cuts on my tummy, one of which is in my belly button! Feeling a bit tender still but due to leave hospital today. It's often done as a day surgery, but think because mine was done as an emergency it's taken me a bit longer to recover!

you poor love hope your feeling ok now hun xxxxx hugs (((())))

6LB lost this week so 106lb/7st 8lb gone now!

Back