Over a Third of the way - Needing a little support!

Haha the hubby wants a motorbike and I keep saying no! xx

Thanks guys! Feeling better for whinging so thank for listening.

I actually drove him to meet his mates then went and saw a friend whilst he was busy then drove him home so all in all was a lovely day. We spent the evening at his mums watching football (we are arsenal fans) and having a BBQ - not the best food but I made fairly good choices although I've since found out avocado is high in Syns and I ate LOADS - hopped on the scales just now and I've put on a lb so I'm really gutted and hoping the scales tomorrow say something different but I just don't know. I'm really gutted as I've been trying so hard but my stupid error in not checking has ****ed it up.
Oh well. Looks like I won't get the half lb this week which I thought would be so easy to get!

Making lasagne tonight (syn free version) and wedges - tomorrow will be fruit and maybe some toast then proper food after weigh in

Thanks! lost 1lb which I'll happily take, this week I'm going full guns and losing at least 2 if not more :D

Todays food

B- Mullerlight, apple, banana
L - Left over lasagne (syn free) (HeA)
S - 3 egg omlette & tomatoes
D - Tuna Pasta (3 syns)
HeB - unsure yet might have a slice of toast with choc spread (4.5 syns)

writing all my food down this week, as I must lose at least 2!

Change of dinner plans - had chicken left over so having loaded potato skins with chicken bacon and cheese and a side salad :)

Haven't had any syns today so think I will have the toast with choc spread!!

Hi Sarah

here to sub :)

I had a rubbish March too, I only lost 4lbs, so it's all guns blazing for April lol, so far so good! Sounds like you have some great support from your OH, family and friends, which helps so much :)

Hi Sarah here to sub :) I had a rubbish March too, I only lost 4lbs, so it's all guns blazing for April lol, so far so good! Sounds like you have some great support from your OH, family and friends, which helps so much :)

Thanks Hun! I don't know what it was about March but here's hoping April is better (may is party month so I'm not holding out too much hope!! Haha)

I do have some awesome family & friends I'm very lucky!! And my man is just the best, couldn't be happier in that respect :)

Lol May is party month for me too, mine, my mum's and my best friend's are all over a 2 week period! gulp! Mine will definitely involve gin :D

I'm very lucky in my friends and family too, and OH is very supportive, he's even lost nearly a stone himself just by cooking healthier meals for me!

It does make such a difference when you have supportive people around you. My mum has been reading the magazines, and I know when she cooks for me (which is 2-3 times a week lol) she will always have done something SW friendly :) I couldn't do it without them all :)

Yes, big party month OH mums 50th, my aunts 60th and my brothers 12th (one beginning, one middle & one right at the end of the month!) Gah oh well won't put too much pressure on myself for that month.

Oh and FA Cup Final (on tele) that will involve booze!

Thats awesome, my mum is on SW too so we make meals for each other occasionally. The OH does not to lose any weight, he wants to put on (he's 5ft11 and 10st4lb) so really is skin and bones! Lucky sod ;)

Food for today

B- Overnight Oats (HeB) and a massive Jazz Apple
L - Meatball & pasta Meal with HeA cheese and side salad
D - Either Jacket potato with tuna and salad or tuna pasta (just not sure whether I want pasta twice today but I'm trying to use up ingredients in the cupboards and save money! I spend so much on food shopping!)

Didn't have my HeB yesterday or any syns as I was stuffed from dinner, might buy a kitkat chunky or toffee crisp for my treat tonight!

Todays food -

B - Mullerlight & apple
L - Jacket Spud, tuna & sweetcorn with mayo (2syns) and side salad
D - Thinking will be lamb kebabs, chips and salad (4 syns sauce)

Food sounds lovely! Did you like the SW meatball meal? It's my fav so far :)

It's my favourite - love to save my cheese to have with it too, feels very indulgent!!
Not overly fussed about the others (though I haven't tried them all) but as I like one so much I just get that for when I can't be bothered to cook!

Hiya Hun!!! Here to subscribe!!! :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hiya Hun!!! Here to subscribe!!! :) xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com
Thanks lovely :)

Just about to embark on a big craft project - making photo collages for the OHs mums 50th birthday. Want a bath and then bed though as I'm feeling a bit rubbish tonight :(

Thanks lovely :)

Just about to embark on a big craft project - making photo collages for the OHs mums 50th birthday. Want a bath and then bed though as I'm feeling a bit rubbish tonight :(

Omg I am not jealous of you right now though I'm sure it will all be worth it!! Hope you feel better soon!! xz

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Back