Over a Third of the way - Needing a little support!

Did you get the takeaway? We all have days like that my lovely x

No I didn't, didn't have any tea last night as I felt awful! Got friends over for tea tonight sure there will be alcohol involved!!

No I didn't, didn't have any tea last night as I felt awful! Got friends over for tea tonight sure there will be alcohol involved!!

Well done for avoiding the take away, it always seems such a good idea at the time doesn't it? :( the Bf stopped is from having a dominoes last night thank goodness, it is only when I am tired I am tempted as I don't want to cook, so last night I cooked a chilli to eat as and when this weekend to avoid takeaway hopefully :)

Hope you have a lovely evening with your friends x

Well done on your loss :)

I have food 'hangovers' too lol. Usually on a Wednesday if I've overdone my 'treat Tuesday' after weigh-in lol xx

Hey guys - sorry its been a while (had a couple of fairly off plan weeks due to birthdays etc and luckily only put on 1.5lbs)

Been mostly back on track the last week but having my days allowance of syns in snacks so thinking there won't be much of a loss this week - which will be a lesson in how many syns I can really have a day.

Been much more motivated this week, trying to plan everything as best I can but as usual life happens and an impromptu meal out or people over meaning missed meals etc hasn't helped. I did go for lunch yesterday to a wonderful steak house and had fillet steak, jacket potato, side salad and a couple of onion rings. Felt very indulgent but was no way over 10 syns so I was chuffed!

I will report back after WI tonight and come up with a plan for the next week. I need to plan in order to stay on track!

2lbs off last night - thrilled!

Got my plan for the week and will be sticking to it. Aiming for new numbers next week and my 40lb half way mark!

Back