Over a Third of the way - Needing a little support!

Omg I am not jealous of you right now though I'm sure it will all be worth it!! Hope you feel better soon!! xz Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb Current Weight - 9st 1lb Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

We got one done, 1 or 2 left to go! We also went to makro today and bought loads of sweeties so we can do pic and mix bags for the party! We also bought pickled eggs and gherkins and loads of squash that I love and can't but in the shops anymore (Robinsons old flavours)

Feeling really tired tonight, will pop over and read your journey when I'm next on my laptop. Looking forward to it :)

Food for today -

B - scrambled egg and bacon with spinach
L - didn't have time for it, had a bag of crisps & pickled egg :/ (6.5syns)
S - couple biscuits at OHs mums house (6 syns) then a few gherkins when I got home
D - bacon tag, bacon carrots, tomato purée, stock and tagliatelle!

Not feeling my best today again - not sure what's going on with me. Think I'll have an early night and see if I'm just a bit run down

Well done on your loss! Those potato skins look lovely, would you mind posting the recipe? xx

Thanks Hun :)

All we do is....

Microwave potatoes, once cooked let cool slightly and cut in half.
Once potatoes are cool scoop out the middle and put into a bowl and mash adding a bit of salt, pepper and cayenne (or any flavour you like)
Whilst cooling cook cubed chicken, bacon and mushrooms & fill the potato shells with mixture. Save some to add to the top of the mash
Add the mash over the top pressing them in firmly but try not to break the skins. Add the left over chicken and bacon
Top with cheese from your HeA and place in oven till golden and crisp. Serve with a salad

Hope that was not to confusing a description?!!

Haha not at all. Thanks, can't wait to try them. They're definitely going on next weeks menu xx

So hungry today - don't have anything easy to make and we've been out most of the day so think I'm just gonna have a snooze on the sofa whilst the other half watches the footie.

Ive had

60g weetbaix minis (Heb + 6 syns) and milk (HeA)
Sushi - 3 syns and popcorn 4 syns, apple, gherkins
had so many syns which is unlike me - but I just feel like stuffing my face

Ill no doubt have more syns today... gah!

Ok so I had food, but I made good choices

Couscous, carrots, gherkins, pickled egg & chicken.

Figured out why I'm feeling so rough (* week!!) looks like I won't be getting any loss on Tuesday! Oh well, just glad to figure out why I've been feeling so rubbish :)

One of those days - AF arrived and so did the munchies - probably 25 syns in biscuits alone! Oh well. I've had a couple of days where I've barely synned so fingers crossed for a STS

Spent the evening watching the old avengers film :) never got round to watching it and we want to go and see the new one soon so thought I'd catch up! Was very good!

God I've been Whiney the past few posts... Sorry for that!

Feeling better today, and heading to the pub after work to discuss the OHs mums birthday. Might stick to soft drinks as its WI tomorrow - if not then I'll WI Thursday!

feeling much more focussed today and have made a plan (as best I can for the next couple of weeks) Am going to try and do as many SP days between now and the 9th to minimise the partying!!)

I am not going to weigh in today but rather on thursday morning (try and let * week end!)

Thanks lovely!

The he other half is cooking to girth so we are having bacon, beans, eggs and chips - really indulgent naughty food!

Todays food old has been good bar a few Pringles! Did a food shop and cleaned out my fridge so feeling better about it all, although I did buy cream cakes today might have one Thursday :/ will try to resist until then!

Thanks lovely! The he other half is cooking to girth so we are having bacon, beans, eggs and chips - really indulgent naughty food! Todays food old has been good bar a few Pringles! Did a food shop and cleaned out my fridge so feeling better about it all, although I did buy cream cakes today might have one Thursday :/ will try to resist until then!

I have a GU New York cheese cake in my fridge for Thursday he he x

Ok, I didn't resist it but I managed to scrape a 1lb loss this week! I am pleasantly surprised. We went to OHs mums last night for indian takeaway and I took the sweet potato curry and some chicken (they bought me a boiled rice to go with) was so lush and tasted like indian. It was a massive portion so I've got that for lunch today as well.

Off to all you can eat popcorn and nachos at the cinema tonight - seeing the Avengers new movie with OHs family. Will try a few SP days from tomorrow to lessen the blow!

Well done on your loss lovely :) and well done for taking your own curry yesterday.
Enjoy Avengers... and popcorn xxx

Off out now to have naughty food! I haven't really been my best today - kinda taken it as an off plan day! have a lovely evening guys xx

Ok, I didn't resist it but I managed to scrape a 1lb loss this week! I am pleasantly surprised. We went to OHs mums last night for indian takeaway and I took the sweet potato curry and some chicken (they bought me a boiled rice to go with) was so lush and tasted like indian. It was a massive portion so I've got that for lunch today as well. Off to all you can eat popcorn and nachos at the cinema tonight - seeing the Avengers new movie with OHs family. Will try a few SP days from tomorrow to lessen the blow!

Well done on the loss :)

I am jealous, I can't wait to see avengers and with popcorn nom nom, have fun x

Is it possible to have a food hangover?!!

I drank no alcohol last night but woke feeling like I had - ate too much bad food which has given me a poorly tum!

SP day today

B - cereal (HeB1) & Milk (part HeA) with a pear
L - ryvita (HeB2) and phili (part HeA) with tomatoes ham and cucumber
D - Chicken Stirfry - stirfry veg, chicken and scrambled egg

Syns - 0

It's definitely possible to have a food hangover!

After my lasagne-lemon drizzle cake-chocolate biscuits disaster on Tuesday I felt sick and sluggish all day on Wednesday and spent the day really not hungry, eating lightly, and drinking loads of water and peppermint tea to try and flush out my system. I just don't think my body is used to that much fat any more. Yummy as they were, the food definitely wasn't worth feeling ill all day for!

It's definitely possible to have a food hangover!

After my lasagne-lemon drizzle cake-chocolate biscuits disaster on Tuesday I felt sick and sluggish all day on Wednesday and spent the day really not hungry, eating lightly, and drinking loads of water and peppermint tea to try and flush out my system. I just don't think my body is used to that much fat any more. Yummy as they were, the food definitely wasn't worth feeling ill all day for!

Im glad its not just me being mad!

I felt so sluggish last night and this morning - still do! Just now had my breakfast, really wasn't feeling it when I woke up. Lots of water and possibly an early night should do the trick. My body cannot handle the fat - almost immediately I had a grumbly tummy and pain, to be fair I had so much nacho cheese I can understand why!

Argh - I had a mad moment after work and scoffed crisps and chocolate. Now feel so annoyed with myself I am contemplating getting a takeaway just to throughly screw it up!

Back