• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm in the Daily Express today!

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all,

I am in the Daily Express today :eek:. It's featuring my weightloss story with Cambridge and my Wedding vowel re-newal to my lovely Hubby of 10 years.

It seems very strange to see myself in the paper but hopefully it will inspire others starting their weightloss journey or considering the cambridge weightloss plan. I know I wish I had found it earlier. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Big H

Silver Member
You look amazin - well done and congrats

Been trying to find it online but no look yet :) Had a look through your photo albums; you look fantastic and are a real inspiration!

chele80

On a mission
Im looking online too but no joy

Zoe.D

loving life
I am not clever enough for the link lol but it's on the express web site under features -express yourself or you can type in Here comes the bride under the search and it will come up xx

Zoe.D

loving life

Zoe.D

loving life
Yah it does lol. You can't see the before picture online but in the paper they show it?

chele80

On a mission
Aw it's lovely. Congratulations!!

Zoe I brought it at 7:30am this morning on way to work. All excited I was hun also my CDC text her clients to read a story in the paper. Bless ya keep smiling babe.
Lots of hugs. Xxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Well done zoe ! your a star :)

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
You look amazing, congratulations! Saw the article in the new Cambridge magazine today too, you've inspired me to carry on so thank you!