I'm in the Daily Express today!

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi all,

I am in the Daily Express today :eek:. It's featuring my weightloss story with Cambridge and my Wedding vowel re-newal to my lovely Hubby of 10 years.

It seems very strange to see myself in the paper but hopefully it will inspire others starting their weightloss journey or considering the cambridge weightloss plan. I know I wish I had found it earlier. :)

You look amazin - well done and congrats

Been trying to find it online but no look yet :) Had a look through your photo albums; you look fantastic and are a real inspiration!

Im looking online too but no joy

I am not clever enough for the link lol but it's on the express web site under features -express yourself or you can type in Here comes the bride under the search and it will come up xx

Yah it does lol. You can't see the before picture online but in the paper they show it?

Aw it's lovely. Congratulations!!

Zoe I brought it at 7:30am this morning on way to work. All excited I was hun also my CDC text her clients to read a story in the paper. Bless ya keep smiling babe.
Lots of hugs. Xxx

Well done zoe ! your a star :)

Well done on your weight loss Zoe. You have done so well. :)

What a lovely story. I've said it before and I'll say it again you are an inspiration and I'm thrilled for you. You look fabulous xx

You look amazing, congratulations! Saw the article in the new Cambridge magazine today too, you've inspired me to carry on so thank you!

Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself x

Back