Im in turmoil

kellmo

Gold Member
Jesus! It's the end of day 3, I've been 100% but my mind is flitting from "YOU ARE STARVING GO AND FIND ANYTHING AT ALL, YOU NEED FOOD" to "relax, calm down, you don't need anything, see, your craving has gone now" I went for a drive with husband as children are at their aunts in a bid to not think about food but this argument in my head kept me miserable with belly aches.....pleeease somebody give me some moral support. Kellmo x

Jesus! It's the end of day 3, I've been 100% but my mind is flitting from "YOU ARE STARVING GO AND FIND ANYTHING AT ALL, YOU NEED FOOD" to "relax, calm down, you don't need anything, see, your craving has gone now" I went for a drive with husband as children are at their aunts in a bid to not think about food but this argument in my head kept me miserable with belly aches.....pleeease somebody give me some moral support. Kellmo x

Had exactly the same yesterday Kellmo (and we're on the same day). I had a real battle in the early hours and was seriously thinking this might not be the plan for me, I genuinely felt hungry - and miserable. But I've woken up today and feel better... How you feeling today? Just give me a yell if you need a push! xx

Hiya sole, I nearly ate my pillow last night I was so hungry! I kicked my husband out of bed cos I was so restless. This morning is a whole different ball game, I feel awake, relaxed, happy and my pyjamas aren't as tight! Had a vanilla shake (nice) with black tea and water and I feel fine- these cravings are regular but they DO only last a few minutes, not much in the big scheme of things. I keep telling myself to get through the next craving and somehow I have. I'm going to keep myself busy today, finishing the bathroom, shopping, dog walking, uni application and ironing! Being so bored did not help at all yesterday! Hope you have a good day.... Kellmo x

yep just keep busy and take it an hour at a time :) You'll get through it-the first week is the hardest, after that you get into a routine and it's much easier.

glad you're feeling better kellmo - i feel the same today so it must be normal. lol @ jarma's - my pants are baggy too! bunged a choc mint in the blender this morning, with a whole tray of ice!, and it was lovely and frothy. mmm!

thanks slim2012 - i think thats sound advice. cant wait to get this wk over with!! x

Yes thanks slim! I've got a choc orange I've yet to try. Currently drinking butterscotch, eeesh, had better but it's going down !

keep going kellmo! it gets easier promise. do your nails, put on some fake tan, practice make up, tidy your house, go for a swim, - anything to keep busy! the weekends re the hardest too - if you can nail the weekends, you're 99% of the way there (in my head anyway!) xx

Choc orange is lush :) I've started painting my nails a lot...you can't eat when they're wet :)

Yeah I definitely agree that the first week is the worst, it certainly was for me. I thought I was going to die. But I reasoned that I wanted to lose weight more than I wanted the food and definitely after week 1 it's got easier. I still feel hungry sometimes but I know it's more about emotional rather than physical hunger. The tummy ache and rumbling stomach has long gone.
Painting your nails is a good tip. I've also treated myself to a couple of DVD box sets and any time I'm feeling like I might slip up I retreat to my bedroom and watch an episode or two, I get into what I'm watching and forget about wanting to eat. It's a bit indulgent but it won't be forever.
Potter x

I've been buying loads of kindle books to keep me occupied, it also nice because I can make my husband do the dishes! If I didn't eat off the plates then I sure ain't washing them!

Back