I'm in

pestydebz

I'm in i'm moved i'm knackerd :D:D
I'm LTing again exited to not be needing a top up meal to keep me going
first day back to work tomorrow after 6 weeks off too and no one knows i lost 2 stone
saw my mum n dad today he said i looked really well and even came to kiss me bye strange as he's not the affectionate type
:D
so i'm H.A.P.P.Y to be back on all 3 shakes

debz x

Brilliant Debz! I bet that's a relief to be sorted. I hate moving, it's sooooooooo stressful!

Welcome back to the full LT bandwagon. They'll not recognise you in work. You'll get a buzz out of the stunned faces!

Our Daddy's love us so much and nothing makes them happier than to see us fit, healthy and glowing and looking after ourselves. He's so proud of you and that must fill you with a warm fuzzy feeling.

make sure you post us with all the compliments!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Brilliant Debz! I bet that's a relief to be sorted. I hate moving, it's sooooooooo stressful!

Welcome back to the full LT bandwagon. They'll not recognise you in work. You'll get a buzz out of the stunned faces!

Our Daddy's love us so much and nothing makes them happier than to see us fit, healthy and glowing and looking after ourselves. He's so proud of you and that must fill you with a warm fuzzy feeling.

made me cry ya silly thing :cry:
i know i'm loved but it's never been shown and your words really hit home thanks

debz x

Welcome back! Hope the new place is great! You'll soon be back in the swing of LT :)

Great to have the compliments already!

Hannah

Back