I'm joining you...

Keep it up Nee - you have done fab already - your pics from when I was last on the wagon until now really show a difference.

Well I woke up this morning feeling alright. Totally feeling cold though - can't do anything to keep a heat in me... I think coming back from a winter holiday isn't helping lol

I'm actually doing not too bad... every now and again I have to stop myself from dreaming about the most random food lol

How did you cope with your first weekend when you started? x

Keep it up Nee - you have done fab already - your pics from when I was last on the wagon until now really show a difference.

Well I woke up this morning feeling alright. Totally feeling cold though - can't do anything to keep a heat in me... I think coming back from a winter holiday isn't helping lol

I'm actually doing not too bad... every now and again I have to stop myself from dreaming about the most random food lol

How did you cope with your first weekend when you started? x

Ahh thank you, I dont see a difference at all!!

OOh sounds like your hitting ketosis hun whoop, the hunger will hopefully calm down alot then :D

The weekends dont really make any difference to me unless there is something planned with friends or family, I just keep on trooping hee hee

Hope today is a good one for you, there's a few of us started at the same time this week, really helps to see people at the same stage.

Smallerme - it does, doesn't it - helps you know that you are not alone, boosts you along.

Nee - oh you really can see a difference :D

I don't think ketosis is here yet - I just had a wee moment, came in from work and started craving food. Put my water bottles in the fridge and I felt like eating everything in site but the moment is passing and I'm feeling a bit better. I won't give in - I'm totally in the zone just now. How is your day?x

Hope you have managed to steer clear of the fridge :)

Im doing ok today, but on my way home from work, I called the OH hoping he would let me get something naughty to eat, but he didnt ha ha not sure I would have tho!!

And thanks for saying there is a difference xxx

Good on OH - I would have told you no as well :D lol My OH had a takeway last night - he ordered it not realising how much I was struggling, he ate it locked away in the kitchen - I didn't get smell off it so it was alright. I managed to stay away from the fridge. I've woken up hungry :( What do you put in your water? I'm drinking alot of water but I want to have something to add into it too for a change.

x

Good on OH - I would have told you no as well :D lol My OH had a takeway last night - he ordered it not realising how much I was struggling, he ate it locked away in the kitchen - I didn't get smell off it so it was alright. I managed to stay away from the fridge. I've woken up hungry :( What do you put in your water? I'm drinking alot of water but I want to have something to add into it too for a change.

x

There isnt anything you can put in the water that I know of due to it containing citric acid, but if you find a squash that has malic acid then that is ok.

I buy Tesco natural water which is 70p for 1.5l and comes in flavors strawberry, lemon & Lime and they are fine to drink

You can also have tablet sweetners, and add them to anything hee hee

I do have a splash of milk with my hot drinks cos it makes me feel sick having it black all the time

x

Ketosis generally makes you feel less hungry.

Or... completely removes hunger, so you do not ever feel hungry regardless of what you eat! That's what i've found, one day i had just 2 meal replacements as i missed lunch and still didn't feel hungry. Since the end of the first week I have no hunger sensations anymore, of course you still crave now and again, but there's no hunger for me. So It's definately worth the initial hurdle of getting over the first few days!

Well I took the OH to Asda so that he could get some shopping in - it was completely weird because I'm sticking to it completely I could only get water, ASDA diet coke, Dr Pepper Zero and water. He felt bad because he thought it would be torture. But I felt fine with it.

I got Ketosticks during the week. I tested on Thursday night although I knew that it would probably be to early and it showed negative. Checked this afternoon - pink! Wayhay! And... to be fair, this afternoon I've felt muchos less hungry!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi everyone I'm a newbie... I've received my packs this morning just had a choc orange bar... I'm going to get weighed today to see how much of a porker I've become been ages since I was weighed accurately, my house scales change their mind about weight depending on where i put them... so i guess best way is to go somewhere which will be the same every time. I've done other VLCD's before - lighter life, all about w8, lipotrim and tony ferguson... they have all got a bit expensive so fingers crossed these wont change for a while. I've always struggled with my weight and I dont think the PCOS helps however doctor reckons get rid of the weight get rid of the problem (that old chesnut) I was in all honesty looking to start a diet after my holiday in May but within the past few weeks I've found myself to be out of breath quickly and that's just sitting down... even tho it's been a battle ive not been like that b4... well watch this space and good luck to you all xx

Last edited:
Jen jen thats fab news, hope your still coping well and that weekend wasnt as daunting as you thought it may have been

xx

Hey sweets,

Been abit up and down diet wise, so only shifted 1lb this week, how are you doing?

xx

Hey nee - 1lb off is still 1lb off.

I had my 1st WI on Wednesday and lost 12lbs so was over the moon with that. Funnily though my hardest day was Wednesday - felt like I should reward myself with food for my loss and obv couldn't. But it passed. X

Hey nee - 1lb off is still 1lb off.

I had my 1st WI on Wednesday and lost 12lbs so was over the moon with that. Funnily though my hardest day was Wednesday - felt like I should reward myself with food for my loss and obv couldn't. But it passed. X

12lbs is Friccking awesome hun, well done :D

How are you finding the diet in general?

xx

Thank you :D

Well I have my up and down moments. Ketosis is great I don't feel hungry.

I've always known that I have emotional issues surrounding food and I feel I have no choice but to address them now that I'm not eating.

The smell of food makes me want to eat. And I think I used to think about a food and would then just eat it. So I've got to resist all that now. Some days are hard and some not so hard.

Are you doing TS? X

Food is definately my bug!! Drives me mad!!!

Yes when on plan...Im doing TS!

Its coming up to 1pm in the afternoon yet I cant stop thinking about mcdonalds muffins eeeek!!

Oh hun, our minds are torture aren't they!

I take it you are finding it hard staying TS just now?

x

Yes I am abit, but as long as I keep trying everyday then I cant moan too much hee hee

today is another new day :D

Back