I'm just not hungry!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
So i struggle to eat. I had my breakfast at 10am and am now only having my lunch as i just remembered I hadnt eaten.

Anyone else like this?
xx

Loosing your physical hunger is a pleasant side effect of your body being in ketosis - as you are supplying your body with all the vits & mins it needs as well as all the energy it needs by way of your body fat - you're body no longer needs to send you a hunger pang to remind you to eat.

It doesnt matter at what times you have your shakes - so long as you have your required quota in every 24 hours!

Oh & congrats for getting into ketosis! ;)

debs xx

I am exactly the same. I have to remind myself to have breakfast and lunch. I do get hungry at around 3pm though - I don't know why, but at this time of day all i can think of is food.

I have tended to do my first litre of water for breakfast then im actually hungry by lunch so i have my first shake, have my second when i get home from work and my third to bade of the munchies it has worked 3 days out of 7 but i was struggling with other stuff too. hopefully it will be fool proof this week and i wont munch on anything even chicken.

im the same i dnt feel hungry untill around tea time so i drink my water untill then ,then have my shakes later on

I force myself to eat the shakes, i could probably do it on one a day once ketosis visits! I have my first shake at about 7am when i get up and then have my next at about 2 or 3 possibly even 4pm if im busy. Have my last shake by 8 at night unless ive forgotten to pack it going out or something :) as long as you get you packs in eventually i think youll be fine :) xxxx

Back