Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm just not hungry!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    So i struggle to eat. I had my breakfast at 10am and am now only having my lunch as i just remembered I hadnt eaten.

Anyone else like this?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irishangel

irishangel Full Member

Loosing your physical hunger is a pleasant side effect of your body being in ketosis - as you are supplying your body with all the vits & mins it needs as well as all the energy it needs by way of your body fat - you're body no longer needs to send you a hunger pang to remind you to eat.

It doesnt matter at what times you have your shakes - so long as you have your required quota in every 24 hours!

Oh & congrats for getting into ketosis! ;)

debs xx

4. chuckles

chuckles Member

I am exactly the same. I have to remind myself to have breakfast and lunch. I do get hungry at around 3pm though - I don't know why, but at this time of day all i can think of is food.

5. sugalipz247

sugalipz247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have tended to do my first litre of water for breakfast then im actually hungry by lunch so i have my first shake, have my second when i get home from work and my third to bade of the munchies it has worked 3 days out of 7 but i was struggling with other stuff too. hopefully it will be fool proof this week and i wont munch on anything even chicken.

6. kirst

kirst Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    im the same i dnt feel hungry untill around tea time so i drink my water untill then ,then have my shakes later on

7. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I force myself to eat the shakes, i could probably do it on one a day once ketosis visits! I have my first shake at about 7am when i get up and then have my next at about 2 or 3 possibly even 4pm if im busy. Have my last shake by 8 at night unless ive forgotten to pack it going out or something :) as long as you get you packs in eventually i think youll be fine :) xxxx

8. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Gosh I wish i could forget to eat!

9. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi
    I am exactly the same, I never get hungry its so strange... Its a great feeling not to be hungry... sometimes I have to remind myself to have the shakes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.