I'm just obese!!

ava

Silver Member
I know this doesn't seem much to celebrate, but my bmi is now under 40 so i'm no longer very obese. I'm really pleased :)

After 11 weeks on this fab diet i've lost almost 5 stone(just 1lb short) My only regret is that i didn't do it sooner, Cambridge rocks :party0011:

Wow almost 5 stone in just 11 weeks ~ that's absolutely fabulous ~ you go girl :clap::clap: you must be thrilled and quite rightly so.

Reactions: ava
:wow::wow::wow:
Ava, well done on your weight losses hunny.
That is truely amazing in only 11 weeks!!
You must be so happy, credit to you hun, i cant even get through day 1!!!

Well done Ava - isn't it a great feeling 'just' being obese ... I was made up when I got into the 30's.

You're doing brilliantly, you'll soon lose the rest of it.

Well done Ava, thats great going x

Brill loss Ava.... well done.

I dipped briefly into 'obese' a while back but have slipped back up the BMI chart again into 'very' :(

I'm back on SS and hopefully will be just obese again soon ... imagine how we'll feel when we're just plain old 'overweight'!! (not to mention 'normal' ... can't even imagine that!)

Well done on your fab achievement :)

Of course that's something to celebrate. :) It's great to be out of what's considered to be a rather 'dangerous' weight category!

Five stone is a fantastic achievement! It won't be too long now before you're announcing that you're no longer obese at all! :D

Jo x

PS
Isn't 'obese' just the most horrible word!! :mad:

wow thats amazing weight loss, well done you are doing so well

Roll on the obese lol

Thanks so much everyone, your all lovely. Where else could i announce that i'm obese and have people be pleased for me :D
Russiandoll, yes i agree, horrible word :( hopefully won't have to use it for too long, roll on overweight (only another 5 stone until i get there:eek:)

Congrats on all the weight loss u must be so chuffed and feeling great!
I agree, OBESE is such a horrible word! x:)

That's fantastic Ava, on both counts 5 stone and only obese - roll on overweight! These mini milestones are sooo motivating.

Well done!!

Georgie
x

Back