I'm losing track, week 8? or is it 9?

Helcatt

Anyway, ticking along nicely. Keep having weekends off, which can't be good, but it does show it is going to be sustainable, as when we've eaten out or had a take away, I have been sensible

At my mums, we got a curry, I went back for seconds, and then realised I didn't 'need' it, so put the plate back.

The thing I need to get on to if is the exercise, that has slipped right down on the agenda. I have had so much on with work, and been doing stuff in to the evenings once the kids are on bed and that's not a great way to be. But stress if I don't keep on top of the paperwork so don't really relax and get 'in' to the gym if I go. Lose lose situation!

That is another 2 lb off, close to second target and actually feeling like I can continue. Initially I wanted to get to 10st and I am only 4 lb off that target, I don't want to go too low as I know that it doesn't suit me and won't be sustainable long term, but feel like an extra half a stone is possible now

One more month of the diet chef commitment to go and will see after that, I might do another month after our holidays in August......

Back