im loving it!!!

maxine uk

just thought i would share the fantastic time im having as a slimming world consultant, :) started 2 weeks ago in a very rural area with 13 new members week 1 who lost an amaxing 41.5lbs in there 1st week and 11 wonderful new members in week 2 just 1 short of the magic 25 but thats ok they will come :)
i know this is the right job for me being my own boss giving great support giving commitment and the power to others to be who they deserve to be...

im so thrilled
anyone near Ely cambridgeshire come and join im at the haddenham recreation centre 7;30 on thursdays.. im sure the lovely members and of cause me would love to meet you

pleased its working for u :)

id love to do it but there is tons of groups round here and i would never get the members :(

there is bout 5 diff groups in the area

I dont think i'd be much good at it. Struggle to keep myself on track most of the time. Glad your enjoying it though

whoop whoop whoop Maxine - YOU ROCK, and are an inspiration. So chuffed its gone so well for you.

Gillyx

Its great to hear how you are doing. The group losses are fab- you must be very proud.

What did the District Manager say about not getting the magic 25 from the off? The consultant event I went to said it was pretty much guarenteed if you did the 6 prongs properly but it seemed a bit of a stretch to me tbh.

Congratulations Maxine on a nice start to your life as a consultant.

(still hoping to make that step myself one day but time restraints at moment make it hard).

Congratulations on your new job and lifestlye. Great to hear you are doing so well and have a lovely group. Hope you and your group have lots of success.

thank you for all the support :)
as for the 25 new members well i did the 6 prong attack with vengance, posters leaflets meeings local events even kissed babies lol (well not quite) editorials 3 of them and adverts but it doesnt mean members will come through those doors, its a really rural area and im going to have to be really tough in the next lot of promotions, i have respect for my consultant and it doesnt help that her groups are quite close to mine, but its gloves off for the next round she is established so shouldnt feel threatened...should she!!!!!
please read my new thread :)

Last edited:
It is great that you can do something that you enjoy, it makes it all worth while, I know my C loves her poisition and it can have a real effect on the atmosphere :)

Yeah maxinee i have been meanign to email to ask how it went. I started the same night and had an even worse turn out but mine was a very tiny byt established group week 2 was a bit better but still way off where i would like and I also did the 6 prong attack. I think times are hard at the moment.

BUT I LOVE IT, wish I could do lots of classes a week and do it full time !

PS well done on getting to target

Teresa

glad its working for you!

i did all the prongs but didnt get the magic 25 either! But then there is 2 groups on a monday, 1 on a tuesday, 1 on a wednesday plus mine and 1 on a thursday in the same area so no wonder really!

I'm trying for the magic 50 this month so can take over another group in February as the consultant wants to concentrate on her other, more successful group

thank you for all the support :)
as for the 25 new members well i did the 6 prong attack with vengance, posters leaflets meeings local events even kissed babies lol (well not quite) editorials 3 of them and adverts but it doesnt mean members will come through those doors, its a really rural area and im going to have to be really tough in the next lot of promotions, i have respect for my consultant and it doesnt help that her groups are quite close to mine, but its gloves off for the next round she is established so shouldnt feel threatened...should she!!!!!
please read my new thread :)

do what we've done and join up! we have all 4 groups on the leaflets and then double up on the posters etc etc

we still do the required amount so each group gets even more advertising. In January 12,000 leaflets will go out

Back