im married !! ,cd in the house

You looked amazing, gorgeous honey. I hope everything went well for you Vxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look amazing :) and looks like you had a fantastic day!! Happy new year xxxx

yes i had a great day my grandad was alive for it :)and we had a blessing at the hospital chapel so he could be there ,the pics are in the link ,

but unfortunately he passed away last wed:cry: ,so im a little deflated after Xmas we knew it would happen as he was not expected to make my wedding. as he all of a sudden deteriorated quickly in DEC but he made it:) but died before my birthday as i said he would!!.

so dieting is taking back burner for a bit iv stayed the same though so im happy and weigh less than i did when i stopped cd ,and im joining weight watches next week iv never done it so thought new year new diet lol

wow u looked fab,and so happy,so sorry to hear about your grandad,is that why you brought wedding forward?its lovely if it was.you sound so like me on and off ss,i have struggled sonce eating at xmas,think only managed 2 days ss so far with out picking ahhhh

yes he was the reason my wedding came forward a year gave myself 11 weeks to get it sorted but i did it ,on top of that the hospital ward sister sorted me a blessing out at the hospital chapel as a surprise so i went to the hospital in the morning ,then got married then went back for the ceremony with my grandad it was lovely if not a bit odd should of seen the looks we got in the hospital all dressed up and me in my dress lol

well i decided to go back on cd for a few months 3 max no longer i emailed Ann today well this morning so far no reply but ill call her tomorrow if i dont here soon now iv decided and im in the zone i want to get on it lol

well i emailed Ann twice but possibly only one got threw and rang all day yesterday and no reply so ill take that as cant fit me in ,

so as iv had time to wait i decided ill give my money to slimmers world at least i just go to that lol dont have to worry about someone supplying it to me ,and i think due to somthing else it might be a much healthier option for me so from Monday ill be joining with three stone to drop

I heard from my councillor yeahhhhh i had a problem with my msn so could not get any messages so im starting next Monday ,I decided that i wanted the weight of quick so sw was not an option lol, i change my mind far to much but i know iv made the right decision lol.

And i nearly got arrested today:eek: lol ,Well im waiting a call ,some woman pushed me when i was shopping so i said that all she had to say was excuse me (she was polish )and she started getting really aggressive. So i said as i finished what i was doing what a silly moo(used the real word lol ) she was. Of which she then started calling me names and being stupid :mad:,Now i am not the type to back down i am meek really lol. But people can be a bit scared of me as i really dont have much fear of anything. So i stood my ground ,now take it my husband and three kids where there so not once did i touch or raise my voice ,But she did not follow suit and all of a sudden her strange husband stood between us. As in right on me pushing me backwards and threatened me .And told me to step away from his wife?. All of which was not nice but like i said i dont back down but i still did not raise my voice the whole time his male order bride was bobbing up behind him saying i called her a moo ,

Now my husband turned round saw this and like any man that saw a woman being threatened by a man waded in ,By this time two of my kids where crying and this silly woman was still jumping around being very rude ,One man doing his shopping saw it (we later found out it was the store security guard )and tried to calm him down as there were kids around but this man said he did not care ?.And then this things husband decided to call the police!!. I meen wtf i was not aggressive i did not touch anyone?. When my kids are with me you are lucky if you get a raised eyebrow out of me let alone voice. And he told the police my husband was threatening his wife and id hit her all the time she is saying "i am medicine " i think she meant i need something for what i dont know? .Then security turn up and the couple disappear ,All the security were really lovely to us and like i said one of them had seen it and agreed that my husband had done what any man would do if he saw there wife or partner being squared up to by a man !.

But lol the whole time we are doing our shopping. there telling the police i had hurt her and been abusive all of which i had not. There security backed me up and i kept saying check cctv they will see i had done nothing at all. Neither me nor my husband were upset we were laughing at it all with the security guards and the coppers in the end.

Its left with us going home as the odd couple were still trying to get me arrested:eek:, And the police stating that they could actually get me to press charges as he was actually aggressive to me and had pushed me and there was witnesses to it .

I meen really what sort of society are we in?. I hate people with no manners i always say excuse me or sorry if i get in the way. Ok i called her a moo but to be honest she was ,After that she got very odd when she said i am medicine i thought she meant she was nutts as she certainly seemed it ,And him this strange bearded thing that obviously had big balls as he squared up to a woman and her kids,I bet that showed me lol well actually it made me and the rest of the staff and my husband and im sure the coppers laugh!. And wonder why us the tax payer have to put up with people like that who think the police are there personal security?. And trying to get people in trouble for stupid crap ,This whole time like i said to the police there are better things for you to be doing and they were so apologetic ,lol but its ok like i said to them it stops them doing there job and catching real criminals but hey its our tax that pays for it lol .

Sorry hun but i had to laugh reading that post glad to hear you sounding so positive about your restart :) Roll on an even minier you. Hows married life treating you??? Aside from the odd maniacal woman getting in the way lol

well day one on cd i had a baby bell and pickled onion this morning as i forgot lol but oi got weighed and iv only gained 9lbs since last oct so im happy :D:D

iv got 3 stone 7 to get off and hopefully that will be by summer ready for the bbq season to begin lol

Day two and im drinking just under 4 litres of water and some coke zero:D .

But i have ate cheese and a pickled onion there is a reason behind why im doing it but im not going to even try and stop picking at meet and cheese till the 12th of march ,like i said there is a reason and if i can handle it and lose some not loads im happy .i will either then ss properly or wait a few months after the 12th but at the moment im ss with a difference lol ,And im happy with that ill see what this week brings with me doing as i am :D

I WAS DOING SO BLOODY WELL ,BUT IV HAD TO GIVE UP AS I HAVE A CYST ON MY RIGHT OVARY AND I NEED TO HAVE IT MONITORD FOR OTHER REASONS SO CD ON HOLD TILL I JKNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH IT IN MARCH

I AM SO PEED OFF I WAS DOING SO WELL I STUCK TO IT HAD ALL MY WATER OK NIBBLED ON CHEESE BUT I WAS DOING IT

Back