im married !! ,cd in the house

oh WOW tempest is just WOW that is one of the most beautiful dresses i have ever seen. The one you have now is also stunning but i think you're right, you should treat yourself to the dress of your dreams when you reach your goal. Wow they just look so luxurious...who makes them?

Wow they're all stunning love how these dress places never have prices on them lol

i know there dresses start from 900 and the bottom one is 699 but there is one dress by the wedding dress designer of the year 2004 2007 i love very much but finding it hard to track one down in a size 16 to try on here is the link it has everything i want but just cant find it but im looking at 1500 and above for that one lol see i have expensive tastes

http://www.ianstuart-bride.com/docs/4.straw_monaco.html

that's a link for it its Monaco

i went to ringwood hall today to look at my venue i love it i love it i love it and cant wait to have my wedding there provisional date is DEC 29th 2008 so different to Oct lol but i love it love it love it
can you tell i love it lol

so day one of cd re start tomorrow please help me an my one who reads this i need it

Hiya Honey, hope your first CD is going well. Just looked at the link and i prefer the hollywood dreams one that Cameo is just exquisite it looks like pure silk it's that lush

well day one is starting so at the gym at 1 ans drinking my water right now iv gained 10 pounds since i came off cd but iv eaten like a pig so was well aware of it and its 10 pounds by my scales my cdc is less lol

wish me luck xx

Good luck with that restart honey - you can do it!!

Keep on glugging that water!!

Just been reading through this thread.

I have been struggling soooo much to get back on SS but i really really want to, maybe we could buddy up or something, i am restarting tomorrow. I lost 8lbs last week but have gained about 5 back which i now will come off easy if i can get back into it, but i need HELP!!!!! You really sound like you are getting back into it and you have a very good appraoch to it. I want to lose about 4 st so i know i have a very long way to go but i really need to get there. I am depressing myself so much messing around, and you know what food dosen't even taste that good!!!!!!!

So if you fancy it hun would be lovely to buddy up, we are facebook friends as well so we can leave messages on there as well if you like.

Love Busy XX

P.S The wedding dresses are absolutely gorgeous!! What a great incentive to lose weight hun. I really want to get to goal by xmas and then have a fancy dress to wear while i cook christmas dinner,lol.

P.P.S I love the idea of the xmas wedding as well.

Well stupid me went to my first day at work with nothing lol .But i made it:) .My willpower is SO much lower than it was but im still hanging on by the tips of my fingers lol. Im now on day 4 and still going well im not drinking as much as i used to only two litters at most but im trying .

Ohh and my job lol well its great i got the personal shopper job at debenhams in a round about way. But i took a job with monsoon instead lol as they will give me 250 quid for clothes a month and twice a year 500 quid :D.and better company and they will help me get in to management in Feb if i want to. So day two of work tomorrow and day five of CD i wanted to be a stone lighter for the start of work but im not. But i will be by the time my new store opens so I'm happy with that.

Hi Honey well done you on getting to day 4 successfully you're doing fantastic and you must be really proud of yourself, you'll soon have that 4 stone off!!!! That's fab about the job i want a job that gives me clothes money lolol oo everything's working itself out for you keep it up hun and cant wait to hear how much u lose this week :-D xx

Tank you ,

Well im on day 6 and i know by my scales iv lost 12 lbs :eek::eek::eek::eek::D

i do not believe that at all !!!. i don't get weighed till next Thursday but i now way less than i did last time i was weighed by my CDC so i weigh a little less and iv lost the 7 lbs i gained while being off

Im at a wedding tonight and i WILL be eating but i wont be drinking and i WILL be getting back on tomorrow as i still want to lose some more weight before i get weighed by my CDC and iv got 2 stone to go with CD

i decided with work that i want to get to 13 stone and do my last stone with SW as its only a stone and i wont be as desperate to lose it . and because i keep mucking up my cd'ing i think its best i stop then the longer im on the more likely i muck about again at some point making it harder to stick to

OH wow that's absolutely wonderful and what great motivation to keep you going. Well done on getting through a whole week!!!! Enjoy yourself tonight and good luck getting back on track again tomorrow big hugs xxx

ok getting back on today ate a bit yesterday gone up on my void of between 14.9 and 15.00 stone i have on my scales i have no idea why but it wont weigh you on any weight between the stone and 9 pounds below so i may have gained 5 pounds :eek: but i also might have gained a pound so only time will tell how quickly it takes for me to lose it if its a few days it was 5 if its a day it was a pound or two either way im ok with it :D

AND RARING TO GO TODAY SO IM VERY VERY HAPPY WAS WORRIED I MIGHT NOT WANT TO GO BACK ON BUT NO I CANT WAIT I WANT TO LOSE MY TWO STONE AND I WANT IT OFF NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a pic of me last night with mine xx
Picture109.jpg

ok bloody ruined it soon to be in laws are here and iv had dinner :(

but not cos i wanted to just cos i feel silly sitting in a restaurant eating nothing ,and there gone tomorrow so back on tomorrow and its full steem ahed to get two stone off

Hi Honey, wow looking at your pic you don't look like you need to lose any weight, you look fab!!!

Don't worry about the meal but hope you manage to get back on track tomorrow :)

thank you :eek:

Well i am restarting today. So im aiming at 4 litres of water and three choc tetras ,going in to town with my mum today then the gym at two so full day and hopefully keep my mind off food lol. Im not hungry im looking forward to cd'ing so think i will be ok.

Iv gained 5 lbs by my scales :eek:so i want it off in the next few days plus more . My weigh day on Thursday not been weighed for two weeks as councillor was on holls so i would like a really good loss for her.

And i said i wanted to be in the 14s for the start of the school holls ok i wont be low 14s but i can be high to middle if i stick to it.

Only 5 weeks till opening day at my store and want a stone and half off by then ????.

Back