im married !! ,cd in the house

Morning :) hope you managed to have a successful day yesterday and another one today,sounds like you had enough to keep you occupied yesterday hehe :) I'm sure you can shift that stone if you stick to it hun xx

OK iv completely buggerd it !!!, i can not stick to it lol :eek:.no i have been so busy iv not stuck to cd had all good intentions but with work and traveling for 2 hours a day im so tired and stressed iv been eating :(.

BUT.

I am trying to re start on Monday :D,i really want to do this i need to lose two stone more and i want a stone off for the 9th of oct .So on Monday pleeasssssssssssssseeeeeeeee give me strength vibes i want this last two stone off so much so i can have the wedding of my dreams and have fertility treatment ,so much is relying on me losing my weight it feels so bad far to much pressure but i want to do it at least then ill look good for my wedding the fertility clinic wont be able to say go away lose weight and on top of it all i will finally after 5 years have done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hiya hun, sorry to hear you're struggling but i dont think you need anyone to send you vibes to keep you motivated...just read back through your message and ALL the reason's you've listed to motivate you to lose weight they're all fabulous reasons!!!! I hope tomorrow starts well for you and i'm sure with all those reasons you can't fail :) xxx

OK TODAY IS RE START DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iv had nearly 8 weeks off only managed ss for 5 days straight in that time but today im going to do it. iv only gained 4 pounds in total so im happy with that but

goal one:cool:.

get a stone off for the 9th oct for open day !!!!!!!!!!!!

get two stone off for xmas :D making me the same weight i was at xmas the last time i was that weight in 2001 !!!!!!!!!!!

so here's to re start day

Good luck honey!!!!!

well iv been off and ill and busy all in one go lol

so im re starting today no expectations just going to give it a go to get my last two and a half off so ill be back tonight to see if i have done one day :)

Hiya Honey...sorry to hear you've been ill...hope you're back to your old self now and hope today was successful :) xx

well so far so good had chicken and cheeses yesterday but needed it i mean needed i was ruined lol but iv still done it im on ss kinda with exception of yesterday ,had headaches and that awful taste in mouth so far but im doing it lol

although iv been loosing my hair really badly for three weeks ,and i know it happened same time last year was one of the reasons i gave up and it grew back fine but god its scary i just want it to stop and its not clumps iv got no bold patches lol its just loads when washing or brushing my hair i meen a good hand full .i just want it to stop my hair is thinner .please tell me it will stop iv got visions of being thin but bold :eek::confused:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my hair is still falling out had a huge handful today ok three days worth but got im getting worried now !!!!!!!! not in clumps its all over so still no bold patches but it's much thinner i must of lost half a head of hair :cry::(:confused:

It probably FEELS like you have lost half your hair - but my hairdresser tells me that this time of year is common for shedding loads of hair - kind of an annual moult!!!!!

My hair always comes out around now. Also - your hair looks long and so it WILL look like loads of hair!!!!

Its unlike to be CD thats causing it as hair loss from that doesnt usually happen unless you have been SSing for a long while - at least thats what I understand.

So probably its nothing to worry about - but if you are concerned why dont you go see your GP:)

Goodness, I have to admit this is one of my worst fears. I am doing lipotrim, and it is a recognised side effect. I just love love love my long hair!

Yes I want to be slim, but I dont think my fiance would be too chuffed with a bald wifey walking down the aisle. :cry::cry:

Might it be worth speaking to your CDC? Can you take things like kelp supplements on CD? Dunno, but I'm sure it feels much worse than it actually is.

oooh, ps our wedding dates are similar, I'm getting married on 30th August 2008.

It probably FEELS like you have lost half your hair - but my hairdresser tells me that this time of year is common for shedding loads of hair - kind of an annual moult!!!!!

My hair always comes out around now. Also - your hair looks long and so it WILL look like loads of hair!!!!

Its unlike to be CD that's causing it as hair loss from that doesn't usually happen unless you have been SSing for a long while - at least that's what I understand.

So probably its nothing to worry about - but if you are concerned why don't you go see your GP:)

iv been ss since june and you tend to lose hair when you start eating and iv been off ss for a few weeks and it started two weeks after i stopped .same as last year at same time at same rate as i stopped ss aswel .so it is very much to do with cambridge diet if you do as serch on here you will see its a side affect of it

but im loosing loads and it really is unnerving and it's not the usual amount its loads hopefully it will stop soon or im going to be bold

Last edited:
well id forgot about this

well im of cd i was to worried about the hair loss and stress with work but i have lost a stone with SW so im happy

and

im getting married dec 29th yes this dec a whole year earlier lol

so i want another 7 lbs off and ill be very happy

anyway ill keep this updated and here's a pic of me when i started not at my biggest when i first started im not putting that up lol

Picture265.jpg

and here is two now iv lost 5 stone nearly so im very very happy im going to go back on cd in the new year so i can drop two stone off quick so i can get treatment at my fertility clinic but at the moment im happy

CraigsPhone023.jpg

CraigsPhone093.jpg

Last edited:
WOWEE honey DD you look absolutely FANTASTIC and wow i cant believe you're getting married next month wow it's only 5 weeks away what happened why the change? Oooo it's so exciting and well done on losing another 7lbs at SW you really are looking amazing and you'll know your h2bs socks off when you walk down that aisle WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Well im back and ohh my god 16 days to go:eek::eek::eek:.

Iv lost about 7lbs since i came on ,im on medication for diabetes at the moment to try and sort my blood sugars out and ,

god dam it i think we found the reason for my weight over the last few years !!

As i have pcos it has a link to diabetes and the stuff im on is proven to work so im now literally 1 stone seven to go to target :D:D:D:D.So i can get fertility treatment but that's somthing i will work at next year but im not doing much at the mo diet wise and still im losing a pound or two a week. Its great and im really happy i might have found the reason and cure for my problems over the last few years .

Anyway my wedding dress is now very loose on my waist still nice but i dont need to pull in to get a shape its at the tightest it can go but :eek: it looks good still.

Im going out sat night so ill post some pics on Sunday as iv lost more weight since the last pics lol.

Not long to go atall and that's fabulous that you're still losing weight, youre dress will need altering again before then!!!! I'l bet you're so excited i would be hehe xx

Good luck!!!!

& have a ggggreeeaaaattt day!! :D

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW i cant believe it's here already i really hope you have a fantastic day you deserve it and cant wait to see your fabulous pictures!!!!!!

Back