I'm needin a bit of a lift...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Feeling a slump today. Dodgy tummy, feel constantly bloated, want to be skinny yesterday, not feeling ANY loss this week and dreading it because of my 2nd last WI. The lipotrim buzz is just avoiding me today. So I'm youtubing again for happy songs to pick me up again. Feel free to add! they all go into the smiley bank! ;)

This is my song that I sing to food (which becomes a big ugly temptation demon laughing at me in my head)-when I'm feeling all RARR! So just imagine that food is just a useless man/woman and belt out the cheesy songs (LOVE IT! LMAO
[YOUTUBE]rEeYz1m1FI4[/YOUTUBE]

Seriously cheesy but can't beat Buble "Feeling Good" belting out it always makes me feel like I can conquer the world!!

Sorry you are having a down day hun, don't fight it, allow yourself to feel how you feel, we can't be on top of the world all the time. The positive feelings will return.

xx

Thanks Porge! It means extra from you cus you're one of my minis heros! :D

Off to check out Buble now. ;)

hi

Hi Blackrose...

Remember this will pass......

I felt like that last night, seriously bloated and an icky tummy.... it makes you fed up.. but this morning is different,... it has passed....

But stick with it... perservance will pay off... no point in worrying over next WI until it happens... (you could be pleasantly surprised!!)

You have got this far with great results...

Keep it up & dont be too hard on yourself...
cas you are "strong enough".......

The best music when I feel like that is in nature. Shut down the pc, get out in the fresh air, listen to the sounds of nature, birds, ducks, dogs, kiddies screeching in play will all lift ur mood. Bonus is you will have burnt off a few cals.

The best music when I feel like that is in nature. Shut down the pc, get out in the fresh air, listen to the sounds of nature, birds, ducks, dogs, kiddies screeching in play will all lift ur mood. Bonus is you will have burnt off a few cals.

You could be on to something there Moll. Last week I was crazy active and last sunday when I took the kids to the park I felt amazing -wrecked but amazing! I also slept better. This week I have to get out more, absolutely! Thanks.

Hey babe,

Sorry you're feeling a bit down. I can totally relate to the 'I want to be thin NOW' feeling. Patience is DEFINITELY a virtue I don't have.

Our bodies are funny things- last week I felt like I was going to have a huge loss and didn't...and I read posts on here where people have big, unexpected ones. If you compare how you feel now to the way you felt (and looked) three or four weeks ago I'm sure you can tell the difference.

You're doing brilliantly- maybe have a look at the fantastic advice you offer all of US lot and apply it to yourself. LT WILL get you to your goal. You WILL be a skinny minny who feels and looks amazing. Some days are harder than others but you CAN do it hun!!

Big Hugs m'love xxx

P.s... my 'yeahhh I can do it' song is VERY cheesy...but still!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhUVWXE3ZjA

ahhh honey .... big huggles :hug99:
Hope you perk up soon ... you are going to lose this week - its ni on impossible not too (enless you have been naughty which i know you havnt!!)

Is it your totm? Thats probably why you are bloated ... the things we women go through hey!!!! :sigh:

I advise you get up and have a good ol' boogie to these bad boy tunes ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_olk-R3KYUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6KTW0Z-4Y

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling on top form today! I know what you mean about not feeling as if you've lost anything; but I'm sure you have! & even if you haven't this week - it will catch up with you!

You're doing amazingly well & you know this is just a momentary low, you'll be feeling good again in no time!!

This is making me quite happy right now because I never grew up: YouTube - Hercules - Zero to Hero (English)

Hope you're feeling brighter soon!! :)

Hannah

Hi Blackrose,
when we are used to having your sunny disposition on here it is hard to read that you are feeling down. As the others say it is only the one day downer, sent to try us as we are going naively about our business. Hopefully by now it has all passed and you are feeling back to yourself again.
Wishing you all the best for your weigh in.
Doirin

ahhh honey .... big huggles :hug99:
Hope you perk up soon ... you are going to lose this week - its ni on impossible not too (enless you have been naughty which i know you havnt!!)

Is it your totm? Thats probably why you are bloated ... the things we women go through hey!!!! :sigh:

I advise you get up and have a good ol' boogie to these bad boy tunes ;)

YouTube - The Outhere brothers - Boom boom boom (Dance 90)

YouTube - Whigfield - Saturday night music 90's musica 90

LMAO -Now!! They are happy -bring me right back to me aged 15 standing like a weirdo at a disco I did not want to be at! (thought I was too cool see -and also...nervous nerdy wreck! LOL)

Wow! I'd forgotten that Outhere Brothers song! LAMo -yip -deffo cheered me up TJ -thank you!!!!!!!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling on top form today! I know what you mean about not feeling as if you've lost anything; but I'm sure you have! & even if you haven't this week - it will catch up with you!

You're doing amazingly well & you know this is just a momentary low, you'll be feeling good again in no time!!

This is making me quite happy right now because I never grew up: YouTube - Hercules - Zero to Hero (English)

Hope you're feeling brighter soon!! :)

Hannah

HANNAH! I LOVE Hercules!! Big time ex boyf memories LMAO -I can't believe you put that up, it's quite freaked me out! And well done for straying from the obvious song from it 'I can go the distance' PMSL

ooooh -all shuddery.

BLESS MY SOUL, HERC WAS ON A ROLL....LMAO -LOVE IT!!!!
THANK YOU!

Hi Blackrose,
when we are used to having your sunny disposition on here it is hard to read that you are feeling down. As the others say it is only the one day downer, sent to try us as we are going naively about our business. Hopefully by now it has all passed and you are feeling back to yourself again.
Wishing you all the best for your weigh in.
Doirin

hey Doirin, thanks for this, I'm feeling better now. I think it's TOTM -which for me is quite a guess. I have PCOS and my periods are all over the show. I start having pains, cramps and bloat for WEEKS before I have an actual period -IF I have a period. So maybe why my WI's have been a bit erratic. I'd love it to settle more so I can be a bit more consistent, but hey, it's relatively early days on LT so there's plenty of time I suppose.

THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you perked up thru the day.

I have Moll, thank you! Had a lovely big luxurious bath there, and have just popped onto my minimins for a wee fix before bed! lol

Hope all's good with you too woman.
oxo

Glad to hear that you have perked up a bit. I think that we all get down days - I'm feeling quite low myself at the moment. I always seem to be low after having a good night out or a good weekend. I went away to see friends this weekend and had a fab time, but today I am feeling a lonely and left out. Part of the purpose of the weekend was to take one of my very bestest friends to his parents so that he could have a bit of a holiday, but I hate the fact that I have left him there - am so jealous and will miss him so much :(. I am not looking forward to my WI tonight - don't feel as though I have lost anything this week and I did have a little cheat - I ate some chicken and green veg when with my friends. :(

All these odd feelings will pass very soon - but its just so not nice right now.

*sends round a hunky bare chested fireman* Geddit? You need a lift...fireman's lift? Ok *gets coat*

Awww *hugest hugs* Bloody hormones, hate the things. The weeks you feel as if you've lost nothing are usually the weeks that surprise! I find that sometimes when people don't lose big on the scales they lose more inches. Have you been measuring yourself? I'm going to start doing that this week. Measure yourself once a week and I bet there's a big difference. When is your weigh in?

You always make me laugh and I adore reading your posts as you cheer everyone up, so I hate to hear of you down :(

Oh my song is proper cheese (useless at forum thingys, so youtube link is too hard for me) Ok, I'll try *fingers crossed* Hope this works:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dIj-6fr2SlI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dIj-6fr2SlI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

LMAO -D:ream -memories LOL -Take That Concert 1994 and there was d:ream. Good tune! LOL

I'm better folks -get weighed tomorrow -the bloat still has me worried but that's just the way isn't it? I'm sure I'll be grand -can't not be (she tells herself after a 4OUNCE loss LMAO).

THANK YOU EVERYONE! :D

Back