I'm never going to get through 34 points a day??

Hi

I joined WW last night and my points allowance is 34 per day. I have so far managed to eat 13 points and I'm full. I have had pineapple, plums, tangerines, 2 bananas, a big bowl of soup and a bread roll. I'm not a massive eater anyway and it's the beer that is responsible for my weight, but I have vowed to cut that out for at least a month. I intend to have one of the WW meals (6points) for dinner tonight and then I will genuinly be done. This will leave me with about 15 spare points? Is this counter productive?

You will need to eat at least 30 other wise you wont show a good wi result next week,the more you eat of your points the more you will loose

Hi

I joined WW last night and my points allowance is 34 per day. I have so far managed to eat 13 points and I'm full. I have had pineapple, plums, tangerines, 2 bananas, a big bowl of soup and a bread roll. I'm not a massive eater anyway and it's the beer that is responsible for my weight, but I have vowed to cut that out for at least a month. I intend to have one of the WW meals (6points) for dinner tonight and then I will genuinly be done. This will leave me with about 15 spare points? Is this counter productive?

Hi there, and welcome. Yes not eating all your points can be counter productive, coz WW work out points allowance based on basal metabolic rate,, so if you dont eat them all you can slow your met rate down, and with it your weight loss.

Dont be disheartened though just have more high point things while you are on 34 points and dont fill up with low point things,, just a bit of carfull planning needed and you wont look back.

All the best,, look forward to seeing you go dowwwwnnnn!! lol

PS great name btw, i must have a potty mouth as I got it right away.lol

What kind of things do you like to eat? Even the odd pint will be fine to make up your points, you dont need to go without totally.

I always use this name. It's amazing the response u get at pub quizzes! I suppose I could grate some cheese onto the meal, but that just feels totally counter productive!! As for the pintage, I am proving to myself I can do it, otherwise I might have to attend different meetings!!

Well i would suggest doing proper meal for this evening, chicken breast is lovely and only 4 points, nw potatoes 300g 3 points, loads of veg, and have some choc for dessert Just count it all. Remeber to count your mill etc too, lovely to have a chap on here though at last! Its been ladie up till now!

Welcome too ww and if you need to know anything let us know, one of us is always about!

That's exactly waht I'll do. I'll treat myself to a Mars bar tonight, and this will still keep me in the barriers. I like this site. It's amazing to think that there are thousands of people just like you out there.

Hi Cupidstunt. You can tell this lot are all under 40 can't you? I take it you were a Kenny Everett fan in your youth?

Nothing to add to what the others have said other than welcome. Enjoy eating your points, it's great that you can have a mars bar or whatever and not feel guilty. You'll muck up your metabolism if you eat too little.

Cupidstunt... loving it.... I always say furrymuff instead of fair enough... slipped out a few times to my dad...!!!!

LOL your definatly in the right place Cupid! lol ... i remember watching kenny everett as a kid!
what was the charactor womans name? who always crossed her legs vigoursly! .....

Hows things going with your points??

Back