I'm new!! And a question :)

jo_jo

Hi Guys

Myself and my bf just started SW on Thursday and so far I think things are going great although all this fruit and veg and salad is playing havoc on my bladder!! I don't have the syn bible at the moment and i'm not attending a class so could someone tell me the syn value of Ryvita? Specifically the rosemary and garlic ones, I know that you can have them as a HE but if i've used them up it would be helpful to know.

Thanks

Jo x

Hi Jo

I dont have the password this week as ive been off so cant look it up but there is approx 6 syns per 30g bag. Hope this helps xxx

Hi Guys

Myself and my bf just started SW on Thursday and so far I think things are going great although all this fruit and veg and salad is playing havoc on my bladder!! I don't have the syn bible at the moment and i'm not attending a class so could someone tell me the syn value of Ryvita? Specifically the rosemary and garlic ones, I know that you can have them as a HE but if i've used them up it would be helpful to know.

Thanks

Jo x
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ryvita Garlic & Rosemary Crispbread each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Are they nice, they sound it. I usually have ryvita sesame crispbreads, 1.5 syns each. I like them crumbled on my salads to give a bit of crunch.

Are they nice, they sound it. I usually have ryvita sesame crispbreads, 1.5 syns each. I like them crumbled on my salads to give a bit of crunch.

what a good idea x

Back