I'm new and I mean it too!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Lozzica, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lozzica

Lozzica Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I have to get to 11 stone to be at my target weight. I'm doing Rosemary Conley with some light exercise to help me achieve this.

So far I've lost a just over a stone and a half since July, leaving me with about 7 to go to get there.

This time I mean it! I need to be accountable somewhere!

My biggest downfall is take away chinese as I can't get enough of the stuff, any hints on how to encourage myself away from that take away menu??!

Loz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. march2012

march2012 New Member

Start Weight:
    28st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SureSlim
    Well done on the weight loss so far! That's a really good start so you should be encouraged by that. I started my diet on the 29th September so only a week so far, but am finding that there are so many other ways to encourage myself. Everytime I feel low and that I want to eat the food that got my like this in the first place, I do something to make me feel happy... I look at clothes I might be able to one day wear, think up recipes that I can eat on my diet and think about the fact that once I've lost the weight, I won't have to feel guilty when I eat like I do now. These things just work for me but it's all about keeping positive I think. And throw the takeaway menu away!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.