I'm new and I mean it too!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Lozzica, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lozzica

Lozzica Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Rosemary Conley
    I have to get to 11 stone to be at my target weight. I'm doing Rosemary Conley with some light exercise to help me achieve this.

So far I've lost a just over a stone and a half since July, leaving me with about 7 to go to get there.

This time I mean it! I need to be accountable somewhere!

My biggest downfall is take away chinese as I can't get enough of the stuff, any hints on how to encourage myself away from that take away menu??!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. march2012

march2012 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done on the weight loss so far! That's a really good start so you should be encouraged by that. I started my diet on the 29th September so only a week so far, but am finding that there are so many other ways to encourage myself. Everytime I feel low and that I want to eat the food that got my like this in the first place, I do something to make me feel happy... I look at clothes I might be able to one day wear, think up recipes that I can eat on my diet and think about the fact that once I've lost the weight, I won't have to feel guilty when I eat like I do now. These things just work for me but it's all about keeping positive I think. And throw the takeaway menu away!!! xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.