• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm new and need a little reassurance

hi I started on Monday, so this is my first weekend on the Slimming World plan. Not 100% sure yet as it is easy to do something for a week or so but I know from past attempts with weightwatchers I often get bored? Any tips for making it a long term change?

Also seem to have spent most of the week on the loo, is this normal?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
Hi Hun, best tip is fill up on free food. You should never be hungry. Have a good read of your books and plan your meals.

With regard to your question its probably all the fruit and veg (assuming you have been eating these) or could be due to a change of diet.

Take Care hun and Welcome to Minis xx

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
experiment with food. eat food that you like and if you love certain foods work out ways of making low or sin free versions. never go hungry and always keep your cupboards full of the right things.

...also make small aims, such as half a stone at a time. i've got loads to lose and the thought of getting 1lb lighter towards an 8 stone target isn't the most motivating thing to spur you on. so i take it half a stone at a time :D

Thanks for the tips. i guess i am currently experiencing a mixture of excitement (it may work) and dread (what if i can't keep to it)

Will go and get the magazine tomorrow morning so i can look at the reciepes before doing the weekly shop

Taz

Spam Hunter
Experiment lots and don't get stuck in a rut eating the same thing all the time. It's a great plan and there is so much you can eat