Im NEW!! and VERY Lost!!!Help...

Hey Fuzzy,

Really pleased you#re making yourself at home. You'll find some great friends here! xx

Thanks

Hi peeps.
You are all sooooooooo nice.
Thanks for helping and replying to my pain in the :eek: posts!!!

Is it ok to add you all to my friends list??
fuzzy

Does anyone run?

:(Hi i was wondering if anyone runs?

i bought a fab book on beginners running (10wk programme)and am now on week 6.

Fuzzy.

I havent got a wii fit "yet".
DS got the wii for xmas.
Can i ask when you run on it,is it like real running or with not much movement?

well you hold the wii remote in your hand and it knows when your running and if you stop running it stops its just like running on the spot. myself and other half got it for ourselves for xmas and i was like ohh i can see it been used once and thats it but noooo its soo much fun :) there's lots of stuff on it yoga, musle work out, aerobics and balance games :)

Hello!

I was a non runner and last year built up from nothing to running the 5km Run for Life for cancer research:bliss:
Had to stop when injured my knee, so put weight lost back on:cry:. Great fun jogging, especially to music and my son used to keep me company without moaning when I struggled.
Am just about to start little jogs again now.
Good luck with your running but don't over do it or you might hurt your knees like I did and that takes ages to get over.

Happy trotting!!

Karen

PS I'm new and although I work in an office and work a lot with computers I find the forums quite puzzling (bit thick I think!!)
Karen

Hi i bought the book "Running Made Easy" by Zest magazine.
Its a great book and i read it all when i first got it.
It starts with run+walk routines and builds up gradually over 10wks (im on wk 6).
My Son also comes with me but sometimes brings the pooch too!!

Thanks for the advice though its a great feeling when you get back home after completing the routine and a good way to lose inches too i lost 8" in the first 3wks!!
Cheers fuzzy.:)

Would love to take one of our 2 dogs, but I can't take dogs as they spend all their time sniffing grass and doing what dogs do!! lol

Nite nite:4635:

I've just bought the wii fit but not used it yet. Have always wanted to jog but was never very good. I'll see if I can learn using wii then maybe get out and do it for real.

Good luck with the weight loss everybody

Hi fuzzy and welcome to minimins

LOL, yes it is friendly isn't it. :)

Hi,
Just wanted to welcome you to the forum.
Can't help with your question - only recently joined myself and still struggling to navigate my way around. I'm sure someone with expert knowledge will be along soon to help you out.
Good luck.

Hi,
Are you having any success with your wii fit? I've thought about getting one, but wonder if it will be a 'five minute wonder'.
Love to know how you're getting on with it.

Back