Extra Easy I'm New. Can you help me?

moonboots

Hi.
I'm new to this site and new to slimming world. Could anyone tell me if I can use 2 healthy extras 'A' instead of HEa&b as I drink alot of coffee and would rather use the milk than bread.

Thankyou.

If you're doing Extra Easy you can only have 1 healthy A and 1 healthy B.

Healthy A's are there for calcium and the good fats
Healthy B's are for fibre.

I would honestly say no, but if you have a read through of your book you can do either Green or Red days and these days will give you 2 x Healthy A and 2 x Healthy B options :)

I would say no - A and B choices are 'given' to you to have so that you have enough Fibre and Calcium. Replacing one with the other will not be a 'rounded' eating plan.

If you want 2 A's perhaps look at following Red or Green days instead of Extra Easy - on Red and Green you get 2 of each!!!! x

No. You need to choose an A and a B. However, I drink loads of coffee and use 1% milk, I just syn it if I go over my limit in a day but, have only done that once or twice so far.

I'm a tea pot too! I'm on green so use both HEas on milk even though I don't like much milk in my tea. It all adds up I guess. But I have to say I am naughty too and don't measure it out...X

Im on Extra Easy....if u just use a little skimmed milk in ur coffe you should b ok! just keep measuring it! & if you go over the limit just syn it!! Your best not to skip on ur healthy Bs, their nutritional value is needed every day!:D

Hope this helps!:)

Back