• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

im new help me please!!! not good!!

welcome to mm's katie

everything you have mentioned above are textbook carbohydrate-withdrawl symptoms (which are what you want to happen!)

They usually last a couple of days, once your body then goes into ketosis you will feel better than you have ever felt :)

So don't worry, most people go through feeling a bit rubbish in the first few days, it's just part of the journey.....

Hi and welcome. I don't know about the dizziness but I know when I was on CD I had a headache the first few days

Keep at it. Good luck. You could start a diary in the LT section for extra help and support

Irene xx

S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi and welcome, yes on Atkins we call that the "Atkins Flu" lasted about 3 - 4 days for me.

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
Hi. New here too. I started LighterLife on 14 Jan and have had some headaches and dizzyness over the last couple of days. I think this is normal and should pass. In fact, I feel much more myself today. I think drinking the water really helps. Hang in there. :)