Im new here and need help!

LOL I don't even know what it was or what caused it, I gave a sample to the doctors and they never got back to me. I haven't had it since, which I am very happy about.

Cathy - no, I was just being silly, in a very odd mood today! Bouncing around and no one is here at home for me to bounce off! lol

Thanks everyone for the help:)
The diarrhea seems to be worse after i have had a shake.
i hope i dont gross everyone out here but it isnt really diarrhea now, its just weird coloured water. Sorry if ive made anyone feel sick!

I tried lipotrim last year (only laster 2 weeks though) and this didnt happen then so im not sure whats happening this time :(

Rainbowbrite - I normally use that name too but i decided to have a change:), its good to see another lover of the great rainbowbrite!

just posted about this separately. Wow whats the chance? It's never happened to me before but let's just hope it's a short term blip

I have been on and off Lipotrim and CD a good few times so I have experienced the runs in the first few days and it does go away.

Just to add t what Rainbow Brite said about coffee, that could be a factor alright.

As well as drinking far too much water.

Love Mini xxx

Haha gladys knights! i like that cathy, im gonna use that from now on!
I cant find any vasaline but luckily ive just found some sudacrem. Its like being a kid again!

Hiya HUn,

Are you sure you dont have a bug or something too? Try Imodium or Motilum to stop the 'water' (or whatever else you were describing it as!!! Very funny to read the posts from the top though!!)

Hope it eases off though...xx

when its water the best thing to do is let it clear out naturally.

I had severe food poisoning last year and one of the symptoms was this type of diarrhoea. I called NHS Direct who advised me not to take immodium as this is simply your body flushing out any toxins.

Back