• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm new here...

Hi everyone, :sign0144:

I began following SW on Monday at home with my mum and my sister; Mum has done it before.

I'm finding it quite straightforward so far, and my cravings for junk have lessened, which is a little odd! I would like to lose about 1st so my clothes feel comfortable again. Erm...what else? I'm 26, married, a teacher!

Well done to those of you who are doing so well x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
hey there :)

welcome :) SW is a great and easy plan to follow and there are loads of tips to pick up from everyone on here :)

good luck with your journey :)

Indieflower

I have my mojo
S: 17st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st13lb(39.27%)
Hi there :)

Welcome and great to see you're enjoying SW. It is a great plan! Goodluck with the journey.

K x

jaxmummy

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome, welcome, welcome !

sweet83

S: 18st10.5lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 4st8lb(24.38%)
Hi!

Good Luck! If you follow the plan it does work.

xx

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Nice to meet you hun and good luck with plan. xxx Loobylou

S: 19st6lb C: 18st1.5lb G: 10st11lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st4.5lb(6.8%)
Hi,

i'm pretty new on here too but am finding it really useful. Everyone seems really nice and its good to be able to talk about SW and get hints and tips.... I dont know anyone else who is doing it so this is fantastic for me ;)

Hi there Rubyblue, I also started last week, and so far so good! I am also a teacher, and find it harder being the holidays as more time on my hands, i am always so much better when at work... not so easy to raid the fridge all the time :)

Indieflower

I have my mojo
S: 17st9lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st13lb(39.27%)
Hi there Rubyblue, I also started last week, and so far so good! I am also a teacher, and find it harder being the holidays as more time on my hands, i am always so much better when at work... not so easy to raid the fridge all the time :)
Absolutely! I have been off this week due to the easter holidays and my daughters loath of the after school club.....without doubt my worst week so far on the diet!! I need the routine of being at work and not having the temptation when off :sigh:

Hi everyone, thanks for the very nice welcome...I think that if I'm organised with lunches, it should definitely be easier during term time - just because there are fewer hours available in which to eat!

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
Hello and Welcome to the boards and of course SW :)

x

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
I'm a teacher too and have found it a nightmare this holiday... I have eaten literally everything in sight!!!

Weigh in on Weds... speed food for the next 2 days!!!