I'm new here...

Rubyblue

Hi everyone, :sign0144:

I began following SW on Monday at home with my mum and my sister; Mum has done it before.

I'm finding it quite straightforward so far, and my cravings for junk have lessened, which is a little odd! I would like to lose about 1st so my clothes feel comfortable again. Erm...what else? I'm 26, married, a teacher!

Well done to those of you who are doing so well x

hey there :)

welcome :) SW is a great and easy plan to follow and there are loads of tips to pick up from everyone on here :)

good luck with your journey :)

Hi there :)

Welcome and great to see you're enjoying SW. It is a great plan! Goodluck with the journey.

K x

Hi!

Good Luck! If you follow the plan it does work.

xx

Nice to meet you hun and good luck with plan. xxx Loobylou

Hi,

i'm pretty new on here too but am finding it really useful. Everyone seems really nice and its good to be able to talk about SW and get hints and tips.... I dont know anyone else who is doing it so this is fantastic for me ;)

Hi there Rubyblue, I also started last week, and so far so good! I am also a teacher, and find it harder being the holidays as more time on my hands, i am always so much better when at work... not so easy to raid the fridge all the time :)

Hi there Rubyblue, I also started last week, and so far so good! I am also a teacher, and find it harder being the holidays as more time on my hands, i am always so much better when at work... not so easy to raid the fridge all the time :)

Absolutely! I have been off this week due to the easter holidays and my daughters loath of the after school club.....without doubt my worst week so far on the diet!! I need the routine of being at work and not having the temptation when off :sigh:

Hi everyone, thanks for the very nice welcome...I think that if I'm organised with lunches, it should definitely be easier during term time - just because there are fewer hours available in which to eat!

I'm a teacher too and have found it a nightmare this holiday... I have eaten literally everything in sight!!!

Weigh in on Weds... speed food for the next 2 days!!!

Back