I'm new(ish) to cambridge

Woxywoo

Hello everyone :wavey:

A little about myself.....
I have tried this diet before but only made it to day 5 when the food temptation was too much and I caved!! I decided to re-start this diet as I want to get the weight off fast so I can try for baby no 2. Have been trying for a few months and not got caught and am sure it's down to my weight so we're having a few months off trying whilst I drop some weight. Feel like this is the "right" time for me now and am going to stick to it 100%
I have a good incentive and am even going to batch cook and freeze it in portions for hubby and son so that I'm not tempted.

Wish me luck and keep up the good work, after all reading all of your posts and your amazing weight losses is what made me think I can do it too:)

Hey
Just wanted to say welcome and good luck on your cd journey.
You have a fab reason for wanting to lose weight. and I am sure it will help you.. I have been there myself..
Stick with it and you will see the results, the first few days can be tough but once you get through them it does get easier. Drink lots of water, that helps alot too.
Good luck xx

well at least you know what to expect this time round! just think if you get tempted this time round try to remember why you doing this and think of the result you'll be getting in the end! this diets not easy but it really does work! if you feel like you wanna eat try find something to take your mind off it, looking forward to hearing how you get on.

thanks guys for replying :)

I'm actually starting tomorrow so will only have 5 days until I weigh in on Friday,but that's fine as I know I'll still have a good loss and because it's the dreaded 5 day make or break point I hope hearing a good weight loss will help me get to the 6 day mark this time!!!

fingers crossed x

Hi there, you have realised you want to do it and have come back for another try, theres your first goal there alone so am sure you can not only pass your 5 day mark you can reach your target along with the rest of us motivating each other as we go along. Good luck with your cd journey :)

Back