i'm new to this diet

sal210707

Hi all,
I am on my first day of attack and have found it ok. I'm just wanting to ask a quick question... i have the list of attack foods and that includes non fat fromage frais...am i really allowed to eat as much as i want of that? or should you just eat the meat? I found that after each meal i wanted something sweet so have had two tablespoons of the fromage frais with half a teaspoon of sweetener...is that ok? I have eaten alot of protein today, 2 eggs, 2 packs of prawns, 2 salmon fillets, steak and my bran thingy this morning... plus the fromage frais...does that sound about right?

Hi all,
I am on my first day of attack and have found it ok. I'm just wanting to ask a quick question... i have the list of attack foods and that includes non fat fromage frais...am i really allowed to eat as much as i want of that? or should you just eat the meat? I found that after each meal i wanted something sweet so have had two tablespoons of the fromage frais with half a teaspoon of sweetener...is that ok? I have eaten alot of protein today, 2 eggs, 2 packs of prawns, 2 salmon fillets, steak and my bran thingy this morning... plus the fromage frais...does that sound about right?

That sounds just fine - dairy is unlimited while you are on attack, as long as it is fat free, so keep going.

Can you use horseradish when in attack phase?

You can use fresh grated horseradish, mixed with yogurt or fromage frais if you prefer, but not the readymade jars which contain oil, sugar, starch and citric acid and are not allowed in attack or cruise.

Back