Im new to this Site and Haven't a clue?

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
HI TO YOU ALL ON LT TFR. I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO AND HOW TO MAKE MY OWN PROFILE. BEEN TO THE CHEMIST TODAY TO GET MY 1ST WEEK OF LIPOTRIM SHAKES WHICH I'AM STARTING TOMORROW :). BEEN READING ALL YOU JOURNEYS SO FAR AND YOU HAVE REALLY INSPIRED ME TO REALLY DO IT THIS TIME(THIS IS MY 3RD ATTEMPT ON LIPOTRIM :eek:) 3RD TIME LUCKY THEY SAY!!! YOU HAVE ALL GIVEN ME THE MOTIVATION TO DO IT THIS TIME. WANT TO SAY WELL DONE TO YOU ALL WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR.

Hi im been on the site for 2 weeks and still havent got a clue lol. Hope you do well im on week 3 now had weigh in today xxxx good luck

Well you have got further than i have haha... i cant work out how to start a thread, it wont let me a message keeps popping up haha! I am also a new member and i started CD today. Good luck tomorrow <3 xx

GeordieGirl1 said:
Well you have got further than i have haha... i cant work out how to start a thread, it wont let me a message keeps popping up haha! I am also a new member and i started CD today. Good luck tomorrow <3 xx

That's cos you need to have posted fifty times before you can start a thread!

Thanks to you all. i really haven't a clue with this site. how do i go about putting my weight etc... in my profile? hope the diet will be easier than this lol. well my weight is starting off at 12st 8lb. and i want to lose 3st 8lb by june. does anyone think i will be able to achieve this with the lipotrim? your all doing so well on it:)

well done xxjoxx for losing 11lb in your 1st week. i weigh in next wed hope i would have lost that amount by then. going on holidays in june with friends,husbands and kids so want to look skinny next to them. 2 of my friends are dieting and doing really well its like being in competition with them. good luck with your next weighing. x

Back