I'm new!

Maz35

Hi
First post and just got through first week on lighterlife! Sunday was the worst day ever! Lost 9lbs in week 1 but its been hard :cry: reading about all your sucesses had really helped tonight - thank you :)

Hiya... and wellcome to the forum, i am doing cambridge very simular, it gets a lot easier.

Linda.

Welcome Maz.

Keep visiting, and posting on Minis to help you on your journey. Good or bad, there will always be someone here to listen or help or whatever you need!

9lbs is a great start too!!

WELL DONE!!

XX

Thanks, i hope it gets easier. I just got tired on binging and starving! wish i was on cambridge, your food is much nicer!!
how do you get those cool tracker things under your name?? look great

Welcome to our community Maz :)

9lbs really is an amazing start and it's just the beginning for you. I'm looking forward to reading all about your successes and getting to know you better.

WELL DONE!!!!! :D:D:D

Lacey x :)

Thank you all so much, i'm sure it'll get easier. sunday was my worst day yet, i thought i'd keep busy by tidying up and a box fell off wardrobe and hit me in the face! i cried for 20 mins, not sure i was crying about the box!!

I'm on LL and trust me as the weight falls off, it does get easier, honest!

Jump over to Minis in the rough times. It truthfully helps!

Welcome!

Hello Maz and welcome to this great forum!

Well done on your 9lbs loss - that is a great start!!

Keep going! It's so worth it!! :D

Congratulations on your loss!

To create a ticker just click on someone elses to set it up and then save the link

Thanks, i hope it gets easier. I just got tired on binging and starving! wish i was on cambridge, your food is much nicer!!
how do you get those cool tracker things under your name?? look great

Well done on your weight loss! 9lbs. is brill for the first week!

Weekends can be hard all right and it is good to keep busy.

I hope your poor head is feeling okay now:hug99:

Here is a link to help you with your weight tracker at the end there is a selection of weight trackers to choose from.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

Love Mini xxx

Ouch Maz, things falling off wardrobe don't sound good - least if you had a good cry you've got it out of your system.

You've had a really excellent start to LL, stick with it and you will soon be at your goal.

Welcome to the group :)

Hi Maz
I am doing LL and its the best plan ever. The counselling is brilliant and you learn some great tools if you are willing to give it a go. Well done on your first weeks loss I lost 9lb my first week too

HI I'M JUST ONE WEEK AHEAD OF YOU I WEIGH ON THURSDAY FOR THE SECOND TIME, i found the first week really hard but for the last few days its been plain sailing and i'm looking forward to weighing tomorrow. This is the frst diet that i've been on that i havent cheated in my first week. hold on in there its a brilliant diet

Thanks everyone, i'm going for my 'pop in' weigh tonight and am a bit nervous. I haven't cheated but i'm worried that i won't lose as its only been 2 days since i weighed in. If i don't lose i'm worried i'll give up and now i'm worried about drinking too much water today in case it weighs!! OMG! this is worse that weight wactchers! All i did was worry about being weighed when i went there! Will let you know how i get on, Maz x

Maz,

Just make sure that you don't drink any water 2-3 hours before weigh-in. I think I read somewhere here that a litre of water weighs 2lbs. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck for tonight! :)

Thank for advice, weighing at 5 so no more drinks for me. I'll catch up with my water after i've weighed. Have a good day all x

Back