Im new!

Poraw

Another newbie! I have just ordered 8 days worth of Exante. If I am doing well after 4 days then Ill be ordering more but I dont know if I will be able to cope without actual food. But I really need to lose weight so will be giving it my best shot! I have around 5 stone to lose in total.

you can do it
and you've taken the 1st step to a healthier lifestyle :)

welcome and good luck the results are amazing so be strong and stick with it.

Hi Poraw

I am the same as you..the big question...how will i cope with out food??? I love my chuck :)
Today is also my first day...seeing how successful everyone has been on exante and not to mention the support on here it has give me the right good kick in the bum i need to loose my winter insulation.

i had my shake this morning and it wasnt to bad at all. I was very suprised, and so far i havent thought about food once.

So good luck on your journey..i hope it works out for us both :)

Hi there :)

I would stick with this for a month and see how you go (order the bumper pack it will save you money (O: )
I am on day 6 now, I did cheat a couple of day's ago and had a bag of hula hoops during the evening but didnt let that put me off .... Oterwise ive stuck to TS and water/tea only.
some will lapse in a way now and again you just have to keep going :D
Its taken till now to not want food at all day 6...and i am shocked at the lbs ive lost but won't post them until weigh in friday :p
The weight loss is great..after the first week it should be easier x

Back