Im new :-)

kelebek

Hi,

I live quite rural so dont get to classes. Im wondering if I share my last three days diary you can tell me if im going down the right route please.

DAY ONE

BREAKFAST
Porridge oats HEALTHY B made with skimmed milk from HEALTHY A (350ML), Banana and cinnamon.
Coffee made with milk from 350ml allowance ^^

LUNCH
Homemade lentil soup
Veg smoothie - Curly kale, carrots, spinach and ginger.

SNACK
2 jaffa cakes
Apple

DINNER
Beetroot, spinach, rocket, tomatoes and spring onion salad with chicken marinated in soy sauce, ginger and garlic
Muller light

Evening snack - homemade SW bakewell cake . (The one made with chickpeas)

DAY 2

BREAKFAST
Overnight oats made with muller light and rasberries HEALTHY B
Apple

LUNCH
2 egg omelette and SW chips in (fry light) and tbsn of hellmans, extra light mayo.

SNACK
Melon
quavers

DINNER
Large salad with salmon fillet and hard boiled egg. I drank my 350ml of skimmed milk HEALTHY A

DAY 3
BREAKFAST
Two weetabix made with allowance from 350ml skimmed milk HEALTHY A AND B
SW Bakewell slice
Coffee made from milk allowance

LUNCH
Large bowl of homemade lentil and veg soup
Apple
Blueberries

DINNER
Chicken salad with jacket potato
muller light

I have two stones to lose. Please let me know if you think my menu is ample. Thanks :)

I think it sounds good hon. I want to lose about a stone and am on the wagon as of today. We could spur each other on if u like? The only thing im not sure on is the veg smoothie thing. Fruit smoothies arent allowed but no idea on veg ones. Katherin xx

I think it sounds good hon. I want to lose about a stone and am on the wagon as of today. We could spur each other on if u like? The only thing im not sure on is the veg smoothie thing. Fruit smoothies arent allowed but no idea on veg ones. Katherin xx

Hi Katherin,

I'd love to have you as my buddie :-D.

Regarding the veg smoothie, I guessed that if we can cook veg in soups etc then I could have a raw, veg smoothie?
Maybe someone who has been on the plan for a while can answer that. :)

Hopefully yes. My friend at work goes to class so i will try and remember to ask her about it.
I need to weigh myself too as ive no idea. Well i have a rough idea or i wouldnt feel the need to lose any. lol
Today i have had:
2 boiled eggs
Carrot cucumber and celery sticks
A couple of mouthfuls of chicken
A satsuma
Veg curry 5syns with rice
Fat free natural yoghurt

Might have some ryvita n cheese in a bit for my healthy extras!
Xx

Back