I'm new!

KatyKate

Hi, I'm Katy, I joined last week (coming over from weight watchers where I have stayed the same for 2 years!), first weigh in is tonight and I'm petrified! I haven't actually met my consultant yet as last week was a stand in, but I've had a rubbish week trying to get my head around the changes from WW and its the wrong time of the month and I already don't want to weigh in in case I haven't lost anything! argh!

Sorry I needed to rant hope that's ok, I don't know any other slimmers!

Thanks

Hi Katy, it will take you some time to get your head round how slimming world works compared to ww so try and go easy on yourself, you will soon pick it up. I get nervous every weigh in week and last week I gained 1/2lb but was 100% on plan So good luck to us both lol let us know how you get on x

Hi Katy,

I joined beginning of Jan. Slimming world is the best plan I have done. It's easy and you can eat loads. As long as you weigh your healthy extras and syn your unfree food you should do well. But don't be disappointed if you don't lose well at first because it's a shock for your body. I have seen results and it's so rewarding. Your consultant should give you advice when you start (mines amazing). Wish you loads of luck with your journey at Slimming World.

Back