Im new..

Lizi_bee

And would like some info on the cambridge diet, Ive read the website so have an idea how it works but before I contact a consellor can anyone tell me what sort of price Im looking at paying to do it, as Id prefer to know if its something I could consider before ringing someone... thanks :)

Lizi

Hi Lizi..

I pay £1.55 per food pack or bar.. (£32.55 per week)

Ive been on it 5 weeks, never cheated and my start weight was 13 stone 9lb, now im 12st 2lb..
it really works...
Drink loads and i mean loads of water..

GOOD LUCK
X

Im doing SS, til i loose another 1 1/2 stone then im going to do maintanance .
I have a shake for lunch Butterscotch or vinilla, if its cold i have choc mint HOT.
soup for tea, i have mushroom or chick and mushroom (I only like these two)
then i have a choc bar for my 8pm treat.YUM. peanut crunch is as dam close you going to get to a snickers on this diet..!

There are loads of different flavours.

Have a look at the cambridge diet website ..

xx

And would like some info on the cambridge diet, Ive read the website so have an idea how it works but before I contact a consellor can anyone tell me what sort of price Im looking at paying to do it, as Id prefer to know if its something I could consider before ringing someone... thanks :)

Lizi

Hi Lizi-bee - welcome aboard Minimins :D

This site is ACE - you'll find all the info you need on Cambridge right here - if you need help - just SHOUT !

I've been on Cambridge for 9weeks and have lost 34lbs - so it REALLY works :D the first few days are hard but once you get your head around the fact that ur not gonna 'eat' anything for a while - u'll be fine :)

Glad you've now emailed a Counsellor - good luck with it - and don't forget to keep us posted on your progress !

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Hiya Lizi, Cambridge Diet is the best thing that has ever happened to me with regards to weight loss, I am on week 13 and have lost 54lbs, This is a fab site for support, Well done on emailing your CDC's, good luck and I look forward to hearing about your journey x

Thanks everyone, Im overwhelmed by how lovely everyone is on here.. im sure ill succeed with all this support its fantastic, Im away next weekend so hopefully can speak to a counsellor and look to start next monday so Ill have no potential objects in my way.. yeeha cant wait..:D

Lizi x

Thanks everyone, Im overwhelmed by how lovely everyone is on here.. im sure ill succeed with all this support its fantastic, Im away next weekend so hopefully can speak to a counsellor and look to start next monday so Ill have no potential objects in my way.. yeeha cant wait..:D

Lizi x

Hi Lizi,

Good luck with starting next Monday and in the mean time if you reduce your consumption of starchy foods little by little and gradually increase your water intake this will go along way when you start on Monday as it will reduce the withdrawal effects from carbs. and you will get into ketosis much quicker.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Lizi,

Good luck with starting next Monday and in the mean time if you reduce your consumption of starchy foods little by little and gradually increase your water intake this will go along way when you start on Monday as it will reduce the withdrawal effects from carbs. and you will get into ketosis much quicker.

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou Mini Ill bear that in mind, can you explain this 'ketosis' thing for me... sorry if im sounded dumb...lol,

Love Lizi x

Back