I'M new!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by michellethegooner, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    Hi all,

First can I say wd to all of u who have lost wait and are sticking with it. Have been looking at some of the before and after pics and I must say they are amazing!!! and a great inspiration to me.

I am new to the cambridge diet well technically I haven't started yet, but will be on Monday.
    I have tried almost every diet under the sun. ww, sw, atkins, rosemary c, have tried diet pills, etc so this CD is a new challenge for me. I have recently being diagnosed as having diabetes type 2 and as of yet I dont need any meds, and am hopeful that diet can manage it for me. hence the reason for me restarting my plan to lose weight. the probs with the previous ones are the weight comes off very slowly and with that my motivation ebbs away very quickly so that is the reason behind me trying this one. my theory is lose some weight quickly so that I can actually get to a gym without the shame, embarresment i felt b4 when I go in a size 22 I feel like dying with shame.

so here goes my journey to a healthy me starts soon.. I am feeling quite excited at the prospect of being slim....

Michelle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya Michelle and welcome to the forum!

You will be fine hun .. just stick with it and the lbs will drop off you!

Good luck for monday

xx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Hey there Michelle..

Welcome to Minimins.. :).. We're a nice friendly bunch here.. hehe

Good luck on starting CD on monday.. I know how you feel about the gym.. i just sweat loads (yummy thought for you).. at the gym.. and i get soooo embarassed sometimes.

x x

5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hello and welcome! Good luck with your CD journey! xx

6. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Good Luck Michelle :) you'll find so much support here, AND, we're all friendly :) and, at different stages so you can ask for advice if needed :) x x

7. Steph

Steph Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello :) good luck with CD, this is a fab forum packed full of advice and support to help you x

8. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    Thank you all for kind welcome..

I'm really looking forward to starting gonna get my GP to sign letter tomorrow.

My cdc was great she came at 11.20pm tonight to drop letter in cos the one she posted didnt arrive today and I explained I had already made the appointment for 9am tomorrow. so ty to my counseller.

michelle x

9. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Michelle, good luck with your weight loss journey xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.