I'm 'Normal' - should I run down the road shouting it?

boardwitless

Silver Member
Just wanted to say - According to the Government guidelines on BMI, I have moved from 'Class 1 obese', into 'overweight' (that was a big moment), and now I am reliably informed that I have just achieved 'Normal' ;). Should I tell everyone yet or wait for them to form their own opinions?? :D

LOL well done you. Well ita be funny if you ran down the street shouting...you may lose some friends lol hehehehehehexxx

Your bmi might be normal but people will consider your state of minding if u run down the street shouting "I'm normal!" LOL loving the visual though!

PS congrats

It was an achievement for me to reach 'overweight' and I threatened to embarass the kids by shouting loudly in public 'Look at me, I'm Overweight!!' :p
Anyone losing weight would have appreciated the progress but they persuaded me to leave it :D

i would be shouting it from the roof tops!

ill see you on the phych ward :)

lol I remember the first time round it was so good, depressing the second time round and am now looking forward to getting back to normal myself!!!!

run run run hun!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
you should be VERY proud of yourself right now!:D

xxx

Well done - I would certainly now plan a celebration - new clothes, a facial, theatre trip - whatever would be a special treat for you.

yay, well done you :)

PMSL!!

If you run down the street shouting you're normal, it may just prove the opposite!!

Congrats on the achievement! Looking forward to having the same urge soon!!!

That must feel amazing! Stories like yours keep me going, can't wait to get there! xx

just noticed, *butterfly*, i like your user name :)

Back