I'm not a fat person on the inside.....

UGH! The horrible little doubts are creeping in ...."this isn't healthy, think of your saggy skin once the weight has gone?, if i do weight watchers I can eat what I want and still lose weight" All of those nasty little thoughts that I'm having to sit here and ignore. I'm not sure if it's because I'm finally a bit hungry or what but I wish I could get rid of them!
When I get like this it's like my mind won't even allow me to imagine myself slim...I jusy can't picture it at all.

Apart from the last hour or so today has been another good day. I've had all my packs now and have LOADS of ironing to do to keep my mind off food! Am really tired too Booooo hurry up day 3!!!! :(

UGH! The horrible little doubts are creeping in ...."this isn't healthy, think of your saggy skin once the weight has gone?, if i do weight watchers I can eat what I want and still lose weight" All of those nasty little thoughts that I'm having to sit here and ignore. I'm not sure if it's because I'm finally a bit hungry or what but I wish I could get rid of them!
When I get like this it's like my mind won't even allow me to imagine myself slim...I jusy can't picture it at all.

Apart from the last hour or so today has been another good day. I've had all my packs now and have LOADS of ironing to do to keep my mind off food! Am really tired too Booooo hurry up day 3!!!! :(

Keep at it hun! I know you can do it. Just think how much better you will feel. You have been such an inspiration to me...I need you! What about having some bullion or peppermint tea? At least the ironing will take your mind off it! I am not so much craving food now...just missing it. I keep looking at a gross fat picture of myself and it spurs me on to stick with it. Day 2 will be over soon and you can celebrate day 3 :) Xxx

Im giving myself a big high 5 this morning! Feeling great, the best I have all week. Horah for day 4! Good luck for today butterbum :) xx

Well, time for the update! I weighed this morning and I'm 6 lbs down which I'm chuffed about considering I ate a cheese sarnie on Thursday night! Lol I've been good as gold today too and just had a slice if ham. Norhing else!! Roll on tomorrow! Not even sure what day it will be tomorrow lol all I know is I'm weighing on Wednesdays . I hope everyone is doing really well and haven't succumbed to the weekends temptations! :D xx

Butterbum said:
Well, time for the update! I weighed this morning and I'm 6 lbs down which I'm chuffed about considering I ate a cheese sarnie on Thursday night! Lol I've been good as gold today too and just had a slice if ham. Norhing else!! Roll on tomorrow! Not even sure what day it will be tomorrow lol all I know is I'm weighing on Wednesdays . I hope everyone is doing really well and haven't succumbed to the weekends temptations! :D xx

Woohoo! Well done hun. I've had a crappy day full of temptations...it's been the worst day so far. But its almost done with. Think I'm staying in cleaning tomorrow so that I don't have so many foods to tempt me! I'm weighing on Tuesdays so fingers crossed! I could have thrown the damn soup across the kitchen tonight...was not what I wanted to eat one bit! Haha. Well done again, your doing fab! xxx

sarahevans said:
How are you getting on jade? :)

Evening Sarah. I'm doing ok. I find the days really easy, it's the evenings I find really difficult. Tonight I had some chicken and a babybel cheese! I am really struggling being 100% and then feel such a let down when I don't do it. Going to really try tomorrow. I'm sure I'm not in ketosis as im feeling a bit rubbish again. But it's also TOTM so that might have something to do with it. I'm so committed but some how keep screwing it up! But not giving up, I will get there in the end. How are you doing? xxx

Good afternoon and well done on the 6lbs loss :woohoo: xx

Back