Im not happy :-(

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Well my delivery came today but no one was in to collect it - my brother in law was meant to buy he obviously couldn't be bothered waiting

So I have arranged for it to come tomorrow instead and I have left a safe place for it to be left

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always put a note on the order for them to leave it in a safe place in my garden. Makes life so much easier, although it's expensive so would be gutted if it was pinched. Wonder what on earth the thieves would think when they opened it! Space food!

Hope your order arrives safe and sound tomorrow!

Last edited:
Aw no :( I'd be annoyed too! Im expecting mine tomorrow,didn't put a note on the order tho,I'm home all day except for two ten minute slots when im taking and collecting my son from football club! Knowing my luck it will be delivered while in out ;-/

mummytwo said:
Aw no :( I'd be annoyed too! Im expecting mine tomorrow,didn't put a note on the order tho,I'm home all day except for two ten minute slots when im taking and collecting my son from football club! Knowing my luck it will be delivered while in out ;-/

Pop a note on the door :)

I have left a message to leave it on my daughters playhouse hopefully that will happen today X

lucysmommy said:
I have left a message to leave it on my daughters playhouse hopefully that will happen today X

I always get a txt to tell me the delivery time slot, so I can make sure there is someone in

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

That's what I tried yesterday and he didn't Bother to wait :-( so I have a plan in pace do today x

I just got a text to say mine will be here between 1 and 2pm so gonna start today instead of tomorrow! Exciting! Just had my first weigh in and not great,hopefully the last time I ever see that weight!

mummytwo said:
I just got a text to say mine will be here between 1 and 2pm so gonna start today instead of tomorrow! Exciting! Just had my first weigh in and not great,hopefully the last time I ever see that weight!

That's great

I would have waited if I was off today :-(

Good luck x

My first delivery arrived this morning... Got a text to say it would arrive between 9.50 and 10.50 so I nipped home from work and it came at exactly 9.50... Have swapped over from LT today and just having a crispy chocolate shakes... Tastes good and mixed much easier with shaker bit not sure about the floaty bits!! :)

I don't have the crispy shakes as a shake but as a desert just use less water and mix with a spoon yum

I got a text telling m delivery time which I thought was quite cool. At least I didn't have to hurry my shower or stop working in the garden etc. Hope your first few days go great for you all xx

auntieknickers said:
I don't have the crispy shakes as a shake but as a desert just use less water and mix with a spoon yum

Hmmm... That's an idea... Was a bit strange as a shake!

Back