I'm not losing any weight.. :'(

Befanwi

Gold Member
My first two weeks I lost half a stone, after a week off for a holiday the scales said 3 pound gain.. I had expected a gain but 3 pounds seemed excessive and since then well the scales just won't budge..

I was back on the diet in Monday, missed my Wednesday home weigh in, but jumped on this morning and I'm still 11,6..

No motivation for me then! Just getting really down about it.. X

Chin up Befanwi :)

The plan does work, you know that from the fab losses in your first fortnight. The three pounds will probably not be new fat. You would have to have eaten an extra 10,000 calories in your week off to make that much fat. Probably fluid from salt.

Stick at it and it will shift. Increase your water intake to get rid of any retained fluid and let us know how you get on on Wednesday (which is the only day that the scales count!)

silly sausage said:
Chin up Befanwi :)

The plan does work, you know that from the fab losses in your first fortnight. The three pounds will probably not be new fat. You would have to have eaten an extra 10,000 calories in your week off to make that much fat. Probably fluid from salt.

Stick at it and it will shift. Increase your water intake to get rid of any retained fluid and let us know how you get on on Wednesday (which is the only day that the scales count!)

Thanks for the reassurance.. It's just so difficult to keep going thinking that it's not shifting.. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for Wednesday..

X

Keep with it. It could just be water retetion, or your body processing food more slowly, if that's the case the scales will catch up with you eventually.

Weigh in today and still no weight budged :( this week I'm going to start measuring my portions as the only thing I can think is that I can't be trusted to stop eating when I'm full.. I knew with only a stone and a half to lose it would be slow, but three weeks with no loss seems ridiculous, even with days off and a week and a half of 100% and I'm still a pound heavier than I was before I went on holiday..

Could somebody take a look at my food diary if I figure out how to post a link to it..?

Xx

Back