I'm not sure what to do :(

Morbi

After a big weight loss, i am now struggling to lose any at all. I'm finding my self most of the time wanting food and i keep craving sweet things. At the weekends i've gone completely off board for about the past 2 months, usually ending up drinking alcohol and a pizza with my boyfriend, but i know i got to cut that out, but i love my drinking at the weekend. I use to be excersising 4-5 times a week, thinking to myself of the nice body that i'm going to have. It's just not working because i'm craving sweet things, i'm not sure what to do :(
Anh help you can give me? :( bleh.

I know how you feel

Last year i nearly reached my target weight of 10.7 stone - i got to the last 10lbs or so and floundered, i was wearing bikinis though and it was the first time i had ever shown of my mid section in public and then it seemed too hard like i couldnt quite get there and i am back to 12 stone again now

Im angry with myself because i keep cheating and i KNOW im only cheating myself and i tell myself i wont be able to wear a bkini at this rate this summer but it doesnt seem to have the effect it used to :confused:

I do use the gym 4 times a week and i think my only comfor it that under the fat im toning muscle but its not helping ;) im thinking of doing a workout dvd each evening in front of the tv to speed up my metabolism and burn off dinner a bit.
Good luck i know how frustrating it is

Could you try doing something completely different at the weekend to try and break the habit?

Why does it HAVE to be drink and pizza?

I'm struggling too, so I'm sorry I'm not any more help.

Would your boyfriend be prepared to help? by respecting your need to lose weight you could both go without booze and pizza for a month and see how it goes. It would benefit both of you.

Something I have learned along this journey is this; If we want to keep the weight off longterm we MUST find a way to enjoy life without it being about what we put in our mouths.

Best of luck to you

fellow struggler...Mags
xxx

Hiya, I know how you feel. I'm 18, and as you can expect, at 18 I'm used to going out every weekend without fair and getting abliterated lol.

I found it hard to stop the drinking, but I know that if I'd carried on, there would be no use in not eating for the sake of a few drinks.

Ask your boyfriend if he'd stop having the pizza and alcohol at the weekends at do something else instead. Theres all sorts of thing you could be doing!
  • Cinema
  • Concert
  • Show
  • Ice-scating
  • Bowling
  • Fix something
  • Read
  • Rent a DVD and just chill out
  • Housework
  • Organise your CD's/DVD's.Videos
  • Go to the dog tracks
  • Go to a museum