im on day 2...... wheres my water?

charliesangels

hi all :wave_cry:.... im currently on day 2 of SS and its much easier than yesterday...... day 1 was the hardest thing ive ever had to do!

i was so hungry come the evening, couldnt stop thinking about food....even food i dont really like! haha!

well just went to bed coz i couldnt handle it anymore and woke up today feeling good!

does it get easier?? cant wait till my weeks over!!

Yes, it does get much easier. 1st when ketosis kicks in and then after a couple of weeks it gets easier again when some of the old habits (ie eating chocolate in front of TV) start to die out. I am on week 23 and if I can do it anyone can:) I am not saying it will always be a smooth journey or that it is always easy but the beginning is definately the hardest part. Hang in there, I have wobbled lately but am so glad I am back on track now for the rest of the journey (I hope!) it is SO worth it. If you are hungry go to bed, if you think you cant resist tempation go to bed! or at least to somewhere where the same triggers aren't being set off! I found going to bed to watch tv better than sitting downstairs watching it, simply because I rarely ate in bed but did so almost continually on sofa! Get yourself a soothing bath or a good book. Do whatever you can to remove yourself from temptation and you will be so glad you stuck to it! Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Back