I'm on DAY 4

lorri88

Well... over the '3 day' that people have said is the worst day, and tbh... it wasn't that bad at all !! I think boredom played a part yesterday, but went shopping instead :)

Day 4 now, and feelings OK still. Little grumbly tum but i've just had a banana shake and that's curbed it.

No headaches or tierdness (i'm starting to wonder if i'm doing it right !)

The better half seems to be struggling a bit, he started with me, which is great support wise, he was feelin pretty rough last night, with headaches and feeling sick, but hopefully he's come through it.

My only worry is that i'm not drinking enough, before the diet i used to go all day on just 1 glass of squash.. i'd been like it since a kid.. but now i'm forcing myself to drink, but yesterday i was about a pint short, the day before i managed fine, and today i'm really trying to gulp my quota down.

Where can i buy those ketostix thingymajiggys to check if i'm in ketosis or not ???

Lorri :D

Last edited:
Hey Lorri..
Just wanted to wish you luck on your cd journey. It sounds like you are doing really well.. and how great that your other half is doing it too. you can be there to support each other..

I personally have never bought the ketosis sticks.. I know you can buy them from your cdc or perhaps the chemist . Im not sure ..

Stay motivated and you will start seeing the pounds dropping off. its a fab diet and before you know it you will be Slim.

Good luck x

i got them from boots. nearly a tenner for 50. good luck to the both of you and i think that this diet is well worth the first few days. as long as you can stick to it! x x

Hey, I haven't ever used the sticks either. If you stick to the diet you'll be in ketosis :)

Sounds like you're doing great though! Some people do seem to find it easier than others and I think a lot of it relates to your state of mind. Nice that you have someone to share the journey with you.

Best of luck x

Good luck xxx

Hi Lorri

I'm a day ahead of you, and Im doing good too. I know what you mean I have expected to hit the hunger wall too but it hasnt happened, so Im a happy bunny. Keep up the good work, Im sure we will be slim babes by mid summer. Good luck to hubby too, brill that you are doing it together.

It was my day 6 that was my worst day. The first few were ok. Anyway good luck with the rest of your week. xxx

good luck to the both of you - you and your OH are testament to the fact that everyones different, and find different days harder/easier. You are both doing so well so keep up the good work!

Hi lorri and good luck on you CD journey, I am now on day 8! Had a really tough day yest with cravings and thats really the 1st i've had. But my 1st weigh in last night has spurred me on.
xxx

Thanks all for the supportive words & Shlinz well done on your first MASSIVE weight loss ! well done you ! :D

Today is day 5 and i've been a bit naughty... not in the way you think, i've been on the road all day, it's now 17.50 and i'm just about to have my first drink of the day, and a meal (porridge!)

Anyhoo thanks again :D:D:D

Back