I'm on film!

LaydeeBug

Have refused to have pics taken when possible over the past 2 years, but am starting to get better.
Today, I dusted off the camcorder ~ I haven't had it out since last year, and even then, all videos were with me behind the lens.

I was filming my lovely pets today and aimed the camera at myself whilst playing with my dog....and I watched it back and felt ok! Obviously, not at goal yet by any means, but I look so much better and it made me really happy. :)

Also, I went to Go Outdoors today which is 5 mins from me ~ there is a guy in there who sold us our new tent this summer and many other bits and pieces since. I always take my dog in the store and the staff fuss her.
Today, I saw the same guy who always serves us and said a happy "Hello!" as he walked towards me. He looked confused and said " I'm so sorry...I DO recognise your face but...."
Then he saw the dog and I said " You always serve me and Lee...and you remember my dog, yeah? "

I didn't say I had lost weight, but as he said " Oh Yeeeah!", he looked me up and down and said, "You're looking well, how are you?"

I felt really happy inside and after a bit of small talk, walked off feeling light as air!!! Little things, but huge feelings of it all being worthwhile! xx :)

Well done Laydee, these kind of things will happen more .and more

Absolutely brilliant! You'll find positive strokes coming thick and fast now. It's a great stage for learning how to accept a compliment!

this is just the beginning! enjoy x

Hi Lady,
You must feel fabulous ..... & all the compliments are so well deserved :D:D

yoyo
xx

Thank you all,

it is such a motivator to keep on when people notice.

I was thinking last night how crazy this diet is that I have lost 2 and a half stones in just 8 weeks. I kept going over it....8 weeks ago, 2 and a half stones heavier.....I filled out "that" top just 8 weeks ago....and so on.
I came to my conclusion ~ wow, this is bonkers!!! xx :p

Back