I'm on film!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by LaydeeBug, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    Have refused to have pics taken when possible over the past 2 years, but am starting to get better.
    Today, I dusted off the camcorder ~ I haven't had it out since last year, and even then, all videos were with me behind the lens.

I was filming my lovely pets today and aimed the camera at myself whilst playing with my dog....and I watched it back and felt ok! Obviously, not at goal yet by any means, but I look so much better and it made me really happy. :)

Also, I went to Go Outdoors today which is 5 mins from me ~ there is a guy in there who sold us our new tent this summer and many other bits and pieces since. I always take my dog in the store and the staff fuss her.
    Today, I saw the same guy who always serves us and said a happy "Hello!" as he walked towards me. He looked confused and said " I'm so sorry...I DO recognise your face but...."
    Then he saw the dog and I said " You always serve me and Lee...and you remember my dog, yeah? "

I didn't say I had lost weight, but as he said " Oh Yeeeah!", he looked me up and down and said, "You're looking well, how are you?"

I felt really happy inside and after a bit of small talk, walked off feeling light as air!!! Little things, but huge feelings of it all being worthwhile! xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Fabulous Laydee, it is these wonderful little positive strokes that keep us going :)

Jez
    xx

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done Laydee, these kind of things will happen more .and more

5. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yay, Laydeeeeeee, that is fantastic, even I am fearing the camera less these days :)

Jez
    xx

6. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Absolutely brilliant! You'll find positive strokes coming thick and fast now. It's a great stage for learning how to accept a compliment!

7. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    this is just the beginning! enjoy x

8. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Lady,
    You must feel fabulous ..... & all the compliments are so well deserved :D:D

yoyo
    xx

9. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thank you all,

it is such a motivator to keep on when people notice.

I was thinking last night how crazy this diet is that I have lost 2 and a half stones in just 8 weeks. I kept going over it....8 weeks ago, 2 and a half stones heavier.....I filled out "that" top just 8 weeks ago....and so on.
    I came to my conclusion ~ wow, this is bonkers!!! xx :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.