Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm on film!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by LaydeeBug, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    Have refused to have pics taken when possible over the past 2 years, but am starting to get better.
    Today, I dusted off the camcorder ~ I haven't had it out since last year, and even then, all videos were with me behind the lens.

I was filming my lovely pets today and aimed the camera at myself whilst playing with my dog....and I watched it back and felt ok! Obviously, not at goal yet by any means, but I look so much better and it made me really happy. :)

Also, I went to Go Outdoors today which is 5 mins from me ~ there is a guy in there who sold us our new tent this summer and many other bits and pieces since. I always take my dog in the store and the staff fuss her.
    Today, I saw the same guy who always serves us and said a happy "Hello!" as he walked towards me. He looked confused and said " I'm so sorry...I DO recognise your face but...."
    Then he saw the dog and I said " You always serve me and Lee...and you remember my dog, yeah? "

I didn't say I had lost weight, but as he said " Oh Yeeeah!", he looked me up and down and said, "You're looking well, how are you?"

I felt really happy inside and after a bit of small talk, walked off feeling light as air!!! Little things, but huge feelings of it all being worthwhile! xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Fabulous Laydee, it is these wonderful little positive strokes that keep us going :)

Jez
    xx

4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done Laydee, these kind of things will happen more .and more

5. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yay, Laydeeeeeee, that is fantastic, even I am fearing the camera less these days :)

Jez
    xx

6. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Absolutely brilliant! You'll find positive strokes coming thick and fast now. It's a great stage for learning how to accept a compliment!

7. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    this is just the beginning! enjoy x

8. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Lady,
    You must feel fabulous ..... & all the compliments are so well deserved :D:D

yoyo
    xx

9. LaydeeBug

LaydeeBug Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thank you all,

it is such a motivator to keep on when people notice.

I was thinking last night how crazy this diet is that I have lost 2 and a half stones in just 8 weeks. I kept going over it....8 weeks ago, 2 and a half stones heavier.....I filled out "that" top just 8 weeks ago....and so on.
    I came to my conclusion ~ wow, this is bonkers!!! xx :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.