I'm Overweight! WOOOHOOOOO!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Despite the fact it has been a couple of days since weigh in, it's just occured to me that my BMI has fallen below 30, and I am now officially Overweight, rather than OBESE! YEY!!!! :D:D:D:D

Such a good feeling- I can't wait to do a "Blonde" and become normal! It's amazing to think that a month or so before I started losing and started LL I was in the morbidly obese category. Fan-bloody-tastic!

A x x

SNAP

My BMI has dropped to the overweight category also!!
I am no longer Obese! YAY

Well done ladies

Great achievement - great feeling!:flowers::flowers:

it's a great feeling to go down a 'category' isn't it? Well done you, you'll be normal before you know it!!

Wel l done Anna. I can't wait until I'm overweight. Still seems like a strange thing to aim for lol. That's my first major goal (my ticker). About a 6 stone loss to get into the overweight catagory.

Congratulations, I can't wait to be in that category :). All of you ladies (and men) are such a huge inspiration! xXx

well done, me too!! hi guys, i'm new to the forum but been on lighterlife for 7 1/2 months now, and lost just over 8st :D I was a 20st+ 18 year old and my BMI was nearly 50 - and now i'm just overweight!! lol, i'm sure you guys can agree that ll has been a life saver and i can't wait to get to management, Emma x

Emma! Wow! You've done brilliantly, and yes - I totally agree - LL has been the best thing I've ever done... I just hope that with management etc, I will keep the weight off. How much longer are you planning on staying in Developers?

Isn't being overweight the best feeling ever?? Can you imagine how being 'normal' will feel?!? It seems so unachievable, but yet - totally attainable at the same time! :D:D:D:D:D

xx

Emma! Wow! You've done brilliantly, and yes - I totally agree - LL has been the best thing I've ever done... I just hope that with management etc, I will keep the weight off. How much longer are you planning on staying in Developers?

Isn't being overweight the best feeling ever?? Can you imagine how being 'normal' will feel?!? It seems so unachievable, but yet - totally attainable at the same time! :D:D:D:D:D

xx

thank you!! it is so great, i can't even begin to imagine what it'll be like when i'm a 'normal' weight coz i've never been there. well i still want to lose 1 1/2 - 2 stone so hopefully i'll be on development at most 2 more months - wow that seems like nothing now lol.

i'm sure you'll keep it off, it's such a huge thing to go through, and like you say, it's such a buzz being 'overweight' that for me there's no way i could do the things i used to do and become that person again. yeah food's still great and it always will be, but feeling like this is just so much better :D:D:D:D

Hi

I am new to forums and this is the first time I am posting. I did lighterlife a couple of years ago and lost just over 3stone but have piled it all back on especially in the last 18 months which have been emotionally really tough. But feel ready now to start again. Will be starting tomorrow morning and feeling really nervous.

I ask myself what makes this time different. Well i am starting a new job and things are finally turning around in my life new doors have opened and I am going to really give everything my best effort. I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and no doubt will be turning to it for help and support now and again. It is good to talk to people who will understand.

Welcome to you India
Good luck with your restart we can do this with the support we get from this site & LL

Back