i'm playing weightwatchers :)

Hi hun just waiting for my instructor to ptick me up any min! Really nervous now!! Thank you for all the thoughts means a lot!! :) just really want to do it this time and make everyone proud! Xxxx

Hi I've just started back at WW today and was reading your diary. Congrats on passing your test - well done xx

Hi Lose2win!
Thank you! So happy! Just gotta get used to my car now!! :)
Have you done weightwatchers before? Are you following propoints or the simply filling plan?
I've been a bit off last week from all the stress! But now im getting back on it!! Not sure if the OH is taking me out tonight to celebrate yesterday! So I will get back on plan either today or tomorrow! But I know I haven't been all that bad so hopefully I can shift that half a lb for next weds :) xxx

Hi Valerie! i am back!!!
sorry ive been off here for so long just needed a break so busy and things just got on top of me, diet hasnt completely taken a back seat since ive been off but i havent exactly been great! 2 weeks back on track now, but going to post an "advaanced post"and explain everything! thank you for saying in touch! and i hope you are getting on well! i will look at your diary in a bit!
xxxx

Back