Im Poorly.. sympathy please..

emski

Gold Member
Spent yesterday at work in agony with stomach & back ache.. was then getting pains up my fanjita (tmi really) anyhoo thought maybe twas my coil, so after a 12 hour shift I sat for 3 hrs in A & E to have my bits looked at. Doc said all ok in the lady garden but to see GP in morning about the pains. Just been and been told I have a viral infection and he prescribed pain killers, lots of fluids, rest, duvet and crap tv. So I am on the sofa, just had tablets and a cup of tea. And I make no apologies for the 2 toasted tea cakes that helped the tablets go down ;)

Fanjita???!!!! BRILLIANT.

Sending get well dust your way.

awwww, hope u are feeling better soon, i had crap tv for 8 weeks back to work two weeks today though

Debsx

:hug99:Sorry to hear your not feeling well:hug99:

fetch.dll

There seems to be so many things going around just now...drink plenty of fluids, keep warm and try to rest as much as possible.

I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Love Mini xxx

Hope you feel better soon Em :(

Hope the cakes were nice - you had 1 for me so half the syn value :)

Take Care

Best watch Neighbours - its great lolol
xxx

Hope you feel better soon.

Emski - yeah yeah -not well - blah blah...
Best wishes etc etc.....

Now tell me more about these toasted tea cakes......:p;)

Hope your feeling better soon
xx

Poor you :hug99: nothing worse than weeds in your lady garden especially when there's nothing good on TV! :read: you could curl up with a good book or stick on an old movie, make a hottie wottie bottie and veg out, hopefully the tea cakes will be doing the trick and help you feel better :)

My friend said I needed to keep my strength up and have fibre and fruit.. and I think there is more than plenty of both in a toasted teacake. I am wishing I had made a flask of tea as I really want another cuppa.. Think I will prise myself off the sofa and make one. At the mo it is chat show central here" Who's the daddy", but may see what has been recorded ..think there is an episode of Merlin and that new thing Samantha Who

Thank you for all the get well messages xxx

:sick: hope you feel better soon, nothing worse

hope u feel better soon hun ... the teacakes sound :drool::drool: whoops sorry get betta soon chick xx

Get well soon Emski. xxx Loobylou
24127.jpg

Are you feeling better today?

Ahhh thank you for asking.. feeling a wee bit better, still feel like I have been run over but attempting to potter around. Although at the mo the duvet is winning :D

Back